Season Two DVD in UK

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK guys so you can now preorder the season2 dvd's at amazon and you get a postcards set with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

Alias - Series 2 (Includes Postcard Set - Amazon.co.uk Exclusive)
Price: £37.49 for preorder from amazon
Release date: June 7th

Amazon page

cant wait guys - lets go shopping!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

someone mention a party?? :cheers:

Yeah baby!!! finally its about time!

my mum asked me to wait until christmas for it and my response was :confused: 🇳🇴 not gonna happen ^_^

At long frickin' last. i have them all on vcd but it's just not the same. cannot wait. woo hoo i sing for joy!!! 🎸

xmas??? caz ur mum is crazy!!

my bday is july 6th so i figure i have the perfect excuse to get em right away!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe take em to the convention to get signed!! ;) thats if i go.

Im gonna buy them before i go to the convention coz i want them signed, how mad would that be! Its been too long, i cant wait to watch the making of the Telling, apparently its really good!

edited: And of course the commentarys, the last one foe Almost 30 years was classic :lol:

Mad bout Alias said:
Im gonna buy them before i go to the convention coz i want them signed, how mad would that be! Its been too long, i cant wait to watch the making of the Telling, apparently its really good!

edited: And of course the commentarys, the last one foe Almost 30 years was classic :lol:
the making of the telling IS really good harminder. :smiley: so are thise wonderfull bloopers we've already seen. :lol:

i have copies of the US but cant wait to get the UK region 2 ones!!! :woot:

Back