Secret British Plan

Ok, as some of you know SBP was set up a whole load of way back so we could take over the boards which never actually worked because in all honestly it's pretty impossible. Anyway, SBP was closed (*sobs*) for reasons I don't know......could have been the crash or it could have been the fact that our antics were getting to the Mod team........cos Moriel kept saying she was going to eat Charlie and the rest of the team. Anyway, I have decided to reinvent SBP with a whole new image and new goals......lol.
Ok, basically.....this whole thing is not just a British thing, it's not exclusive anyone can join, and it's basically........I don't really know.....oh ok we discourage anger against other members and we all get to know each other and have fun!! (Whilst possible hating lauren reed....lol. DAS!!)
Anyhoo, back to the main thing, I was deeply hurt and upset when SBP was closed (hahaha jokes) so I thougt we should start a new, less violent and disruptful one..........
SO HERE IT IS!!
and just in time for Christmas soon.
If anyone has any ideas of what we can actually do in SBP then just.....PM me or something......cos otherwise it will just be some kind of Random thread.......
wow......that was fast typing. lol.
Adios.
d_a
:Ph34r:

Members:
#1 Sabella
#2 Cari
#3 Lianne

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Ooh this sounds fun, can I join? :Please: Cos I'm british, and ... well I hate Lauren Reed does that count as a reason? It probably doesn't as most of the Alias population do! :lol:

Ooh By the way I'm Sabella :hi:
</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>:hi: all you people! How are you? And what are we planning to destroy first!?! :lol: </span>

lol....yeh.......that's part of the new mission statement....no discrimination....everyone invited...........
(no matter how radical their beliefs *coughs*)
Did someone say something?
*strolls out whistling*

So are we all british so far? Or not? And what shall we destroy *brainwaves* all Alias haters! We shall kill them all! Mwahahahahaha! :lol:

yes!! lets kill the people opposed to Alias.....ok...then that's my whole school gone! lol. and we have to kill Sark......Cari...you said Vaughn? I.....I'm shocked!!
*passes out from schock*

Back