Secret Window

i don't usually go see thrillers in the theaters because i'm a big baby and it being up on that huge screen doesn't help matters. LOL

but i think i might go see this. it looks interesting. plus, it's getting pretty good reviews.

regina_alias said:
i don't usually go see thrillers in the theaters because i'm a big baby and it being up on that huge screen doesn't help matters. LOL

but i think i might go see this. it looks interesting. plus, it's getting pretty good reviews.
omg, same here! i want to see it so bad but i am as well a big baby, so if anyone out there has seen it, please be honest and let me know if it's really that scary! lol :rolleyes:

I just saw it....The ending really made my head spin...I still dont get it :lol: but it was still pretty good!! Johnny Depp is one cool actor :cool:.

Well...(I'll post it in the spoiler thingamabob)....

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Ok, so Johnny Depp was really Shooter? Why did he put on Shooter's hat and go all psycho? And finally, I dont understand why he killed his ex-wife and her (new) husband. To "finish" the story? Augh...I dont know :lol:....<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

don't want to give it away to people who haven't seen it..

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->well what i got form it (and i don't know if this is right) was that he was a schizophrenic.. and Shooter was one of his personalities. Shooter was the part of him that wanted to kill the wife and stuff (because of the whole Shooter/Shoot Her correlation. and yeah i think you're right about the story. it seemed that he killed her to finish his story "in a way that even he couldn't figure out" or however Shooter put it. <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

does that help? lol

Back