Seeking opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you looked beyond the cuteness of this chick? is she nice, and do you know her already as a friend? have you talked to her before?

if you've at least talked to her before, and she hasn't snubbed you ever before, and she's known to be a b**** to people, then ya!! i say go for it!!

good luck andy!! who would say no to you?? And you gotta be the one to make the first move becuz usually girls are way too shy to do this kind of thing!

Alias_Girl_624 said:
have you looked beyond the cuteness of this chick? is she nice, and do you know her already as a friend? have you talked to her before?

if you've at least talked to her before, and she hasn't snubbed you ever before, and she's known to be a b**** to people, then ya!! i say go for it!!

good luck andy!! who would say no to you?? And you gotta be the one to make the first move becuz usually girls are way too shy to do this kind of thing!
Yea, I've talked to her alot and she's pretty nice :D!

Small talk is best........compliment her on her shoes or ask her a question like "when is the test?"........than add something silly like "Ah! Hope I don't flunk".......weird and corny, I know, but it takes off some of that uncomfortable feeling you get.
Than go on from there.

~~Spongy!

Andy said:
Ok, so theres this girl in my class who's really cute and was wondering if I should mabye ask her out :thinking: ? We go to a private school so we know eachother but I'm not sure if I should or not...We're both 14 so what would you all think I sholud do :lol: :thinking: ?
go for it (y)

Oh man...well hes the story kinda lol...So It was Tuesday morning and one of her friends whos also one of my good friends kept telling me to go and ask her but there we're all these girls around so it was kind of embarressing but I said lets do it so I went up and asked her if she wanted to go...she said it'd be cool but her cousin is coming over or something so she said she'll see....and cutting through all the details it turns out she didn't entirely want to go for some reason that we're in a private school so it'd feel kinda ackward and all....I dont understand it but thats what happened lol :lol: :blink:. So....back to single life.... forever haha :lol: :P.

(y) for trying Andy! Ya know, she might not be ready to go out with anyone right now. Are a lot of people going out at your school? Because I'm 14 and go to a private school and I only know of two people in my grade who are going out. I think it's awesome that you took the chance though! ^_^

i was going to say: well, since i am only your internet girlfriend, i think you should ask her out! unless she squeaks when she drops somehting. then don't. :lol: but yes i think you should. i can only fufill your internet needs :P

but now that it didn't work out: hey, i'm still here ^_^ but i hope you find somebody else. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back