SENTINEL

lenafan

Cadet
RATING –R
TIMELINE: Takes place after the accident in Season 4’s last episode.
SUMMARY – Jack and Sydney are home. Vaughn is still in the hospital recuperating from his accident. He has amnesia and cannot remember who he is, was or anything about his life. Sydney is miserable, because he does not remember who she is either. The doctors say that he is getting better physically, but cannot predict when his memory will come back.
Nadia is well. The NIH in Bethesda, Maryland had found a cure using information forwarded to them with samples of Nadia’s blood.
Meanwhile, in Russia, Irina, after returning from her visit to the U.S. to help Sydney recover from the accident, is back into her businesses.
The Bristows are separated again by time and circumstances beyond their control.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Alias’ characters developed by J.J. Abrams. However, I do own the few I have developed over a period of many stories and serials.
Oh and by the way, I penciled in title BEFORE I heard about the movie title.

SENTINEL
By Lenafan

Chapter 1 - Langley

Jack Bristow sat in front of Director Chase. A promotion now made her Deputy Director of Operations after Ben Devlin’s sudden death a week ago. He had come east to go to the funeral and the burial of his long-time friend. He’d known Ben for thirty-five years, almost from the time he was recruited. They had become friends and although Ben moved up in the hierarchy, he and Jack remained friends. Ben had helped Jack many times during their years in the Company. Now he was dead from a heart attack, according to his doctor.

“I saw you at the funeral, Jack, so I asked you to come to the office for a reason.”

“Congratulations on your appointment. I’m sure you’ll do a great job.”

“Thank you.” She pulled an envelope from under her desk pad and handed it to him. “I want you to read this. When Ben died, his lawyer sent me this envelope per his instructions.”

Jack leaned forward, took the envelope, and pulled out a piece of paper. He read:

Dear DDO,

I, Ben Devlin, do bequeath to you a very special ‘friend’ somewhere in Russia. His code name is Sentinel. You will not be able to contact him. He will contact you. Over the past twenty years, the United States has received valuable information from our informant regarding Russian foreign policy.

I suggest you continue the relationship. We have tried to locate our friend, but have been unable to do so. Agents we’ve sent have never been able to connect Sentinel with a name. I doubt you will have any success either.

Ben Devlin.

Jack looked up, astonished. “You mean Ben handled Sentinel personally?”

“Yes, we’re sure he did.”

“Surely he must have known Sentinel by name?”

“There is no evidence he did. I searched through all his records. There is no indication who this US friendly agent is.”

“He doesn’t say what information was sent to us?”

“No, but I’ve researched Ben’s records and the information sent to him. Ben notified the State Department about the USSR break-up, about the Berlin Wall coming down, about Chechnya and policy regarding the Commonwealth States. Everything Sentinel reported did happen.

“Ben obviously told the State Department. As a result of the information, we were prepared for trouble or in many cases prepared to either assist the Russian government or give them a heads up to be careful.”

“Didn’t they suspect they had a mole inside?”

Chase shrugged, “I’m not sure they did. Certainly they never confronted us with allegations we had a connection to a spy.”

“And you want me to do what?”

“You speak Russian fluently, Jack, and you have many contacts in Russia. Irina Derevko is there, is she not?”

Jack stared coldly at the director, “Meaning?”

“Maybe she can tell you something.”

Jack laughed, “My…er…wife won’t share that kind of information, especially if she knows my government is looking for a mole. She’d be more likely to go after Sentinel for her own glory.”

Chase smiled slyly, “and you don’t have any kind of relationship with her?”

Jack chuckled. “We may have settled some of our differences personally, but I don’t believe her business life is open for discussion. My wife is an extremely strong person who has made a lot of money by blackmail, robbery, and God-knows what else. She is manipulative and devious when it comes to money or business. No, I don’t think she’ll give me any information and if I ask, she’ll no doubt put all of her resources to work to find Sentinel herself.”

“What if you go to see her on a personal basis? Maybe you could poke around, get in touch with your contacts, and see what they might have heard.”

“It sounds to me as if Sentinel doesn’t want to be found or identified. If I went to Moscow, I would have to be extremely careful.”

“Why not take Nadia and Sydney for a visit. That would not be considered suspicious would it?”

“Humm…” Jack thought for a moment and then agreed. “Good idea. I know Irina was worried about Nadia. The three women would probably spend two or three days talking and I can go visit some contacts.”

“Then do it. I’ll get you a voucher for the airline tickets.”

“No, I’ll pay for them myself. There can be no ties to the CIA or any government agency.”

Jack arrived back in his house twelve hours later. He did some necessary chores. He sat down with a drink and picked up his cell, punching in a number. “Sydney?”

“Yeah Dad. How did everything go? I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you.”

“It’s okay and I’m fine, sweetheart. How’s Vaughn?”

“Getter physically better, but he doesn’t recognize anyone…me, Weiss, Marshall. We did get him to understand that he was suffering from amnesia and that we all would have to be patient.”

“Right! I’m going to Moscow and I thought you and Nadia should come with me to see your mother. Do you think you can get away?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. To have the whole family together in one place is amazing.” He didn’t miss the joy. Sydney never had any real time to talk to her mother on a personal basis. They didn’t do much when Irina was in the glass cage at the CIA. It was always superficial.

“Is Nadia here?”

“Yeah, she’s in her bedroom.”

“Sydney, take enough clothes for a week. You’ll probably want to do some sightseeing and I’m sure your mother will want to take you around.”

“It sounds as if you didn’t plan to be with us.”

Jack chuckled. “I know Moscow quite well. However, it will give you girls and your mother a chance to know one another. If I’m not wrong, she’ll be in seventh heaven to have you two girls to herself.” He smiled to himself. “Now let me talk to Nadia.”

Nadia was actually more excited than he’d ever seen her. She had not had the chance to visit with her mother and now she would. She asked how long they would stay and when he told her, she wanted more time. “How can I make up a lifetime with only a week long visit?”

“Well, we’ll see. Be sure to talk to Sloane. Now start getting packed. I’m going to arrange for visas and tickets and I want to call your mother.” Jack hoped Irina was home.

He called Weiss and asked him if he would arrange for their visas. He asked Weiss to obtain them for a 30-day visit period. Jack went to his computer and quickly got tickets to fly to Moscow via New York. They would leave in two days.

He gripped his satellite phone and dialed Irina’s number in Moscow. He hoped she was at home, but there was that damn time differential.

“Hello,” she said in Russian.

“Irina? It’s me.”

“Jack.” She sounded surprised. “What’s happened…the girls…are they alright?”

“How would you like to see them both and…me?”

There was silence. He wondered why. “You aren’t playing me, are you?” Her voice was husky with emotion.

“No, sweetheart. It’s the closest thing to a family reunion I can think of. You can’t come to the States, but we can come to you.”

“The SVR might be a little suspicious.” Irina answered.

“I doubt it. We plan to be your shadow most of the time. The girls have never had the chance to know you except in the worst of circumstances. Don’t you think it’s time for you to know them as just your daughters? And…” he sighed, “I miss you too!”

“When will you be here?” Now there was no mistaking the excitement in her voice.

“If the visas are proper and okay, we’ll be there in three days. Flight 0002 from New York on Aeroflot.”

“You’ll stay with me,” she whispered. “The girls can have the apartment across the hall. It’s Sydney’s anyway. I’ll have Grigor stock it with food and drink. I know Sydney likes Tequila, how about Nadia?”

“Red wine.”

“Jack, thank you. I’ll see you in three days. And Jack,” her voice dropped, “I love you.”

He didn’t feel the least bit guilty of having an ulterior motive.

TBC :angelic:

CHAPTER 2
Moscow

The three Bristows disembarked from the plane and entered the international terminal, each pulling a small carry-on. They passed through customs without a problem, which Jack thought odd, especially since he was well known in Intelligence Circles, as was Sydney. Nadia, of course, had still to make a name for herself. Jack hoped she would get married before that happened.

“Mr. Jack!” The voice boomed and Jack immediately saw Grigor standing past the seats for waiting passengers.

“Grigor!” Sydney cried, running toward him. The big man threw his arms open and hugged Irina’s daughter as though she were his own.

Jack and Nadia followed. Grigor took Jack’s hand and shook it hard. “Welcome back, Mr. Jack.” He looked at Nadia. “Is this your other one?”

“Nadia, this is Grigor, probably the most important person in Mom’s life after family.”
Sydney grinned.

Nadia’s hand was swallowed up in Grigor’s and then she was pulled to him in a giant warm hug. “Welcome to Moscow.” He smiled warmly at her.

“Thank you. I’ve heard a lot about you from father and Sydney.” She smiled at him, a little shy. He was, after all, one of the biggest men she had ever seen.

“Come, follow me,” Grigor turned. “We go to baggage control?”

“Nyet,” said Jack. “We have our things in these.”

“Good, then we go to car. I take tour of city?”

“Nyet. Home first.”

“Da,” said Grigor grinning.

“How is she?”

“Irina is good. She excited to have whole family here…at once.”

It took them an hour to get to the center of Moscow, due to traffic. Jack sat in the middle while the two girls sat on either side to look out the windows. It was the second time for Nadia, so it was interesting and fun to see her gawk at the sights. The architecture was magnificent, especially as they came closer to Red Square, the Kremlin, and St. Basil’s Cathedral.

Minutes later, Grigor stopped the car in the inner courtyard of the apartment house. He helped Sydney out and then Nadia with Jack following. “I bring your suitcases,” he said, motioning them to enter the building.

“Mom owns this,” Sydney reminded Nadia. She punched in the code. The door lock clicked. They entered. “Grigor and his family have the apartment in the back. His two oldest boys, Petr and Stephan and their families have apartments here on the ground floor also.”

Nadia stopped a moment. There were many food smells pelting her nose and taste buds. “What a wonderful feeling there is here.”

“Come on…Mom’s waiting,” grinned Sydney and the two girls hurried up the stairs, followed quickly by Jack.

The door to Irina’s apartment flew open and Sydney was first into her arms. Irina hugged and then kissed her on both cheeks. “LyubImaya moya,” Irina cried.

Sydney pulled back and stood to one side as Nadia stepped forward. She hugged her mother who kissed her also on both cheeks. “Devochka moya,” murmured Irina. “Please come inside.” Then it was Jack’s turn and the pair kissed. “I love you,” she whispered.

He kissed her again. “…and I’ve missed you, Laskovaya moya.”

Sydney and Nadia watched their parents with smiles on their faces. Sydney warned Nadia ahead of time on the plane that Jack and Irina were very warmly attuned to each other, especially since they didn’t live together anymore.

“It’s like they’re dating one another, instead of being married.” Sydney told Nadia earlier. “So just be aware that they might only have eyes for each other the first day.”

“I think it’s romantic,” said Nadia in response.

“It usually means they’ll have sex.” Sydney added and blushed.

“Don’t be a prude,” said Nadia, laughing. “Just because they’re older, doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy sex.”

“But its Mom and Dad…” Sydney responded.

“I would hope so.” Nadia said and put an end to the conversation.

“Come in. I’ve been getting dinner ready. Are you hungry?”

They dropped their coats on the sofa. There was a knock on the door. Jack opened it to find Grigor with their bags. “Bring them in, Grigor and thank you. I’m sure we’ll see you soon.”

Minutes later, they were seated at the table, enjoying the Russian repast that Irina had prepared with help from Grigor. They ate and drank with an appetite. However, Sydney and Nadia noticed that their parents only had eyes for the other. Jack, seated on Irina’s left, held her hand as they ate and chatted. The room, from the girl’s point of view, seemed charged with sexual desire.

“Gosh,” said Sydney as she finished the berry blini on her plate. “It’s getting late and I’m exhausted. I think I’ll hit the bed and get rid of some of this jet lag I’m feeling.”

“Me too!” Nadia said smiling.

“We’ll have a late breakfast, then,” said Irina, who sensed Jack’s amusement at their girl’s subterfuge. “I’ll call you.”

“Great.” Sydney smiled as she and Nadia left the table, grabbed their bags, and left the apartment.

Irina cleaned up while Jack nursed a double shot of Chivas. As he watched, Jack felt a little guilty using the girls and Irina to try to find someone among his contacts who might have heard about Sentinel. He thought it was a rather odd call sign, but still it might be related to the man’s job.

“Irina,” he suddenly thought of something he meant to ask, “We didn’t have any trouble getting through customs today. Do you know anything about it?”

“It was nothing. Katya took care of it for me. You and the girls are visiting, right?” She turned from the sink.

“Of course, it’s just that I’m usually grilled, even when I’m with the diplomatic pouch.” He stood, drank the last of his Chivas, and handed her the glass. “I’m a bit more tired than the girls. Let’s go to bed.”

Irina rinsed out the glass. “I thought we could talk awhile.”

Jack cocked an eyebrow and he caught the twinkle in her eyes. “Okay, what do you want to talk about?” He sat down.

“Us, but not here.” She put her hand in his and he followed her to the bedroom. Once inside she turned to him and kissed him hard and longer. Jack kicked the door shut.

“Why did you do that?” she asked.

“Sydney knows how to use the pad…” He began unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged it off; then removed her bra. She tore at the buttons of his sport shirt and lifted it from his pants. He took it off, revealing his chest.

“You aren’t wearing a tee shirt,” she whispered, staring up at him.

“The quicker to bed you,” he growled softly.

“Shower first,” she said, pulling him along to a room he knew well.

Moments later, they had removed the rest of their clothes and were standing naked in front of the shower as the water cascaded in front of them going from cold to hot. Jack warned Irina that he did not want to start with cold water as she usually did when showering by herself.

“Is it warm enough,” she asked, standing back a step.

Jack stuck his hand under the driving water. “Yes.” He pulled her to him as he stepped inside the tiled shower. Water streamed down over him as he kissed her. She reached for the soap and began soaping him from head to foot. He turned around as she used a scrubbing tool to clean his back and then his chest and abdomen. He let the water rinse him off thoroughly and felt his skin sing.

Jack took the soap working lather into his hands and began soaping her head to toe. He loved the feel of her. He had always loved her body from the first time they made love so many years ago. If ever there was a woman who was sinewy, hard muscled, yet soft in every other way, it was Irina Derevko. He had had other women, especially after she ‘died’, but no one ever came close to her.

His large hands moved swiftly over her body, moving gently between her legs, down her legs and then up to her buttocks and back. Her eyes were closed. If ever the woman purred this was the time. She was completely relaxed. Her head fell to his shoulder as he massaged her. He turned her around so the water would cleanse the soap away. Jack turned off the water and opened the door. He reached for one of the bath towels, wrapped it around her, and began toweling her dry.

“Moya Boje,” whispered Irina. “I do love you so much.”

He dropped the towel from her and pulled another to towel himself off, but she took it from him. She ran the towel across his back and buttocks. She kneeled and cleaned off his legs and turned to his front, using the towel softly across his face and chest. She paused over the scars she saw and kissed each one.

“Time,” she said, dropping the towel and leading him into the bedroom.

Jack stopped at the chair where he’d dumped his pants and reached into it. He brought out a small black cell phone, or at least that was what it looked like. He saw Irina look at him puzzled.

“Just checking,” he moved the box around the room and over the ceiling. “This is a new gizmo that Marshall made. I know you didn’t bug the room, but someone could be monitoring us from the outside and this will prevent anything we do or talk about from being overheard.” He pushed a button and put it on the nightstand. “Now, where were we?”

They made love that night and again in the dawn. Jack marveled at the continuity of their love over the period of years that they lived separated. Nothing changed. Their passion was as if they’d never been apart. Each one knew what the other liked. The rhythm of their movements was perfect so attuned to each other’s body. Neither one was disappointed.

They slept until nearly nine-thirty. Jack awakened first, finding Irina on her stomach, left arm thrown across his torso. He pulled his arm away. Her eyes opened slowly.

“Wake up sleepy head,” he murmured, leaning down and kissing her softly. “I love you, sweetheart, but I’m hungry.”

Irina rolled over laughing. “I’d better shower first then.”

“We both could…’

“Nyet, nyet, sweetheart…you might get other ideas and the children would begin to wonder.” She moved off the bed, walking around the end of the bed. She winked at him.

“Yes, and Sydney would blush.” Jack answered with a laugh. “By the way, you spend the day with the girls. I’ve some errands to run and people to see.”

Irina appeared in the doorway. “I thought we’d all be together.”

“I think you want to show them Moscow. Nadia is a not familiar with her mother’s hometown and she was born here, wasn’t she?”

“Yes, but…”

“No buts. Hurry woman, your man is hungry.” He put on his robe. “I’ll put on the teakettle and make coffee.”

Irina shrugged and disappeared. Jack knew she would want to know about his people to see, but he had an answer for that. She’d be satisfied when he explained.

Russian Translations
Laskovaya moya – My sweet
DEvochka moya - My little girl
LyubImaya moya – My sweetheart
Moya boje – My god.

TBC - :angelic:

wow, haha, you know russian. no fair.
Actually, I've picked up bits and pieces here and there in stories written by others and have gone to the internet for others. -_-

Syd and Nadia's sex talk, now that was amusing! lol.
Yes, well apply it to your parents! Somehow we never think about them having sex, especially after we're teenagers. My God...how could they! This is really true more in the States than elsewhere. It's a Victorian hangover that we've never gotten over. :rolleyes:

Great story! wonder whats going on.Maybe so,you dont think your parents having sex.sometimes een these r-rated fics make meblush,although i am adult and hopefully not the prude.This story is quite decent,though.

Gaia Posted Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Great story! wonder whats going on.Maybe so,you dont think your parents having sex.sometimes een these r-rated fics make meblush,although i am adult and hopefully not the prude.This story is quite decent,though.

Thank you. I've always felt that the sex between two adults need not be graphic in order to portray their love for one another. Sometimes the less said the better for the reader to just imagine. Glad you like the story so far.
:cool:

CHAPTER 3
Gerard

Jack walked to the American Embassy. It was a beautiful day and he enjoyed the walk. Irina and the girls were off to see Moscow through her eyes. He was sure she would start with where she, Katya and Yelena were born. He told them he would take them all out to dinner that night. They could take more time if Irina didn’t have to cook. He shook his head slightly, remembering how she was not good cook while they were living together in Los Angeles years ago. Grigor had taught Irina to cook and she became a better than average. At least, now her food was more than just edible, it was delicious.

At the gate, he handed the guard his credentials and then inside was directed to the cultural attaché, Major Robert Kenniston, a former Marine, and now a CIA agent. Jack met him on an earlier visit to Moscow.

Jack knocked on the door and heard a genial “Come in.”

Entering the room, Jack discovered the Major eating lunch. “Sorry, I guess I had breakfast late this morning. Didn’t realize what time it was.”

“No problem. How have you been, Jack? What are you doing in Moscow? Assignment?” He stood and shook hands.

“Not really. I’m here with my daughters.”

“Daughters? I thought Sydney was the only one.” Bob sat down again.

“So did I, but that’s a long story.” Jack grinned and took the chair in front of the Major. “I brought them to visit their mother.”

“Derevko?” Bob’s eyebrows rose a bit.

Jack nodded. “But that’s not the reason I’m here.”

Bob took a bite of his sandwich and waited.

“I wonder if you’ve heard any rumors about a highly placed SVR director dying recently.”

“I’m sure I haven’t. Why?”

Jack shrugged, “Chase was interested. I told her I’d not heard anything, but also agreed to ask around once I got here.”

“We haven’t heard anything. Is there a reason for the inquiry?”

Jack smiled, “She didn’t tell me. Just wanted to find out if it was true or not.”

“I’ve heard nothing.”

Jack stood, “Very well, I’ll tell Chase when I get back.” He shook Kenniston’s hand again. “Thanks. Sorry to interrupt your lunch.”

“No problem. Enjoy your visit.”

“Thanks.” Jack left the room.

Major Kenniston picked up the phone and pushed the red button, which gave him an outside line. He punched in a number and waited. “I just had an interesting visit from Jack Bristow. He’s here on a visit with his daughters to see Irina Derevko. However, he asked if there had been rumors about the death of a highly placed SVR official. I told him I had not heard any thing.” He listened for a minute. “Okay, will do.”

Irina, Sydney, and Nadia were sitting on a bench in Gorky Park, watching swans in the lake. They had been walking for hours it seemed and now were taking a break before Grigor picked them up. Irina arranged for her friend to come to the park by two and take them to a special restaurant in the old part of Moscow for lunch. They had been chatting almost non-stop since leaving the apartment at ten-thirty.

Glancing at her watch, Irina saw they still had another half hour to wait. She suddenly felt as though someone were watching them. She casually turned around and then looked to the left and right. She saw no one suspicious. People were talking, walking, or sitting quietly on a bench reading. Still she could not get over the feeling they were being watched.

“Shall we head to the park entrance? I’ll call Grigor.” Irina stood.

“Sure.” Sydney stretched a little. “I’m getting hungry.”

“I need a restroom,” said Nadia.

Irina put her right hand in Sydney’s left and her left arm around the shoulder of Nadia. “It’s this way…near the park entrance.”

Five minutes later, Nadia left them to go to the women’s room. She was there less than five minutes. She left a tip for the restroom attendant and walked outside expecting to see her mother and sister waiting. They were not anywhere. She glanced back at the restroom thinking they had decided to take the same advantage as she did. However five minutes went by and neither appeared. Nadia frowned. Where had they gone? She knew she heard her mother say they would wait outside. She knew they wouldn’t leave her. She was a stranger to Moscow and didn’t know her way around. Nadia took out her cell phone and punched in a number.

Jack Bristow heard his cell ring. “Bristow.”

“Father, its Nadia. I’m scared. Mother and Sydney have disappeared.”

“Where are you?”

“Gorky Park. We were waiting for Grigor to pick us up.” Nadia was nervous when she looked around while talking.

“Which entrance?”

“I’m not sure. Wait. I’m facing the sun, so I guess it would be the east entrance.”

“Stay there. Don’t move. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

Ten minutes later Jack entered the park to find Nadia on the bench closest to the entrance. They would wait for Grigor to come before deciding what to do. Jack put his arm around Nadia. “Tell me exactly what happened once you entered the park.”

She told him everything in detail. She was a good field agent and details didn’t escape her. “One thing, while we were on the bench I sensed Mother was disturbed about something. She straightened, looked behind her and then in both directions. The lake was in front so there was no one there. She seemed satisfied, but said we’d better leave. She was going to call Grigor to pick us up.”

Just then, the big man entered the park, smiling when he saw Jack and Nadia. “Mr. Jack, you are coming to lunch?”

“Grigor, did Irina contact you a few minutes ago?”

“No.” He looked around. “Where is she?”

“Nadia thinks she and Sydney have disappeared. They may have been taken by someone.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know.” Jack thought a moment. “Take us back to the apartment. If it’s kidnapping for money, I should be there.”

Jack and Nadia ran up the steps, entering when he punched in the code. Grigor was parking the car. He would join them. In the apartment, Jack walked to the phone, which was beeping. Someone had left a message. He glanced at Nadia. “Get some paper and a pencil.”

Irina and Sydney, wearing black bags over their heads with their hands cuffed behind them, were in the back seat of a car. The windows were tinted. No one could see in. Two men sat beside them and there were two more in the front seat.

Inwardly Irina was cursing herself for not acting on her instinct. She sensed someone was watching them…waiting for an opportunity. As soon as Nadia disappeared inside the restroom, two men came up behind them.

“Derevko, don’t move or we will kill her.” He spoke with a Georgian accent.

Irina glanced over at Sydney who had gone white. She was rigid as the man behind her had a revolver pressed to her skull behind her ear. No one was able to see the gun as he had an overcoat draped on his arm.

“So?” Irina hissed.

“Walk straight ahead of us and try nothing.”

“Do it, Mom,” said Sydney quietly, walking toward the open gates. She could see a large touring car waiting at the curb.

Irina swore silently, following and knew the man behind her probably had the same kind of weapon trained on her. The door opened. Irina stepped inside first, followed by Sydney and one of the men. The other man got into the front seat and the car left at a fast speed. Inside both women were handcuffed and black bags put over their heads.

“You are in a great deal of danger,” said Irina quietly. “You are all dead men.”

“No talking.” To punctuate his order, he clipped Irina on the jaw. The unexpected blow brought blood to the corner of her mouth. She collapsed against Sydney for a moment, before shaking off the blow. She said nothing more.

They drove for what seemed like two or three hours. City noise abated. Irina knew they were heading to some place in the city where it was quiet, but where she didn’t have a clue and the men in the car were silent, not telling her a thing.

Finally, the car stopped and the two women were pulled out of the car. They were pushed through a door and then into a room. Both women stood waiting. They heard nothing except footsteps of the two men behind them leave, closing the door behind them. Irina sensed there was another man, maybe two in the room. It was cold and dampish. She thought it was possible they were in a warehouse somewhere near the river.

“My dear, Irina…” A hand reached up and removed the blindfold. The voice was soft and familiar.

“Hello Nicholai, or should I continue calling you Gerard?”

“Nicholai is good here. I prefer my alias outside of Russia.” He reached over and pulled Sydney’s blindfold off.

Sydney stared. “Gerard Cuvee?”

TBC
:eek:

chapter was great.thanks for pm.I actually read it before I read my post.in answer yor question,Gerad Cuvee once was Irinas handler in KGB.He was in second season episode nine,I think.

haha, if i knew who that was i might be scared. i'm soo dumb.
omg, Nadia and Jack better get Syd and Irina back soon!
great update, thanks for the pm!

Back