Serendipity

oo good sar far. but how does syd make her appearance? crash into the diner or right outside it? then knocks on the door in the middle of the night? :smiley: lol just goes to show how bored i am. add me pls.

looks cute so far, as usual. keep me on the PM list please...

interesting new signature thingy... are you really that bitter and disappointed with these past few episodes?
well, when i made the sig i really was *that* bitter, my bitterness has since lessened but anna!syd has still ruined the end of the season(series) for my i'm afraid -_-

and the Luke from GG reference - i can see it but Michael isnt nearly as much of a curmugeon as luke is ;)

This sounds really good! Reminds me of a Nicholas Sparks book. Which is a really good thing. Keep me on the PM list.

Great update. Can't wait for more.

~Karen

OMG With the descrition you gave no wonder he has all women drooling at his feet :woot:

Really interesting start...I think it's gonna be great seeing them meet while Sydney has no memory of her past. :smiley:

Just a question, how many chapters does this story have ?

Can't wait for the next part and please keep me on the PM list

janet, i love you. you read my mind before i even thought about it. thanks for the pm, and please keep them coming! great start.
Aliaschick347

Hmmm sounds like Michael needs a little spark
Wonder what that will be????

Love it
please keep me on your pm list for this one

Oh I was soo happy this morning to discover a new fic,
I love Can't wait to see where it goes
please keep me on the pm list

Is Vaughn in this at all based on Luke from Gilmore Girls? Annabelle sounds kinda like Lorelai, except Luke and Lorelai get together, eventually.

E

Back