Sex and the City

The appartment looks Super nice. WOW!

What a nice touch she did with the black and white pictures of Vaughn and his parents.

I have a feeling that one of them will be moving in the other one's appartment very soon, right?

Great update. Have a nice weekend and thanks for the Pm and the heads up.

CJ

Chapter 10

The next few days were hectic. Sydney became swamped at work because of putting things off to get my apartment done. She did an amazing job, but neglected other clients in the process. So needless to say, she has been working long days. I hardly get to see her, when she gets home at night, she is so exhausted, we just end up going to bed. The only good part is that we haven’t spent a night apart. I either sleep at her place, or she sleeps at mine, but we are always together. I have to say though, that I miss her. I know she is in my arms at night, but I feel a bit disconnected from her, since she has been so busy. I finally convinced her to take the day off tomorrow. I told her I would stay home too, and we could spend the day together. She was hesitant at first, because her workload was heavy, but she gave in because she says she misses me like crazy.

The next morning, I woke to start breakfast, but not before Sydney pulled me down to her and we made love. It felt good, I had missed her these past few days. I went to my new kitchen, which I love, and made her an amazing breakfast while she relaxed a bit longer in bed. She finally made her way out of the bedroom, and into the kitchen. She walked in wearing one of my dress shirts, and nothing else. She looked so amazingly sexy.

“Good Morning beautiful. I prepared you a breakfast feast.” I said.

“Thanks, I am starved..I worked up an appetite.” She said.

“Well, come here, and sit your pretty little self in this chair, and eat, while I go take a shower.” I told her.

“M-kay.” She said sweetly, after giving me a soft kiss.

I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up to begin the day I have planned for us.

Sydney’s POV

Michael made me the most amazing breakfast, and if it is possible, I fell even more in love with him this morning. I have been missing him the last week or so, I have hardly seen or talked to him, and I decided to take today off, and spend time with him. He has quickly become my number one priority. I can’t neglect that. We need each other. As I was getting done with my food, I took my plate to the sink and rinsed it and put it in the dishwasher, just then there was a knock at Michael’s door. He was still in the shower, and I went to answer it.

I opened the door to find a blond women with short hair standing before me.

“Uh, yes, is this Michael Vaughn’s apartment?” she asked

“Yes it is.” I replied.

She looked me up and down, noticing that I was wearing only his shirt, and a look of hatred took over her eyes.

“Well, if this is Michael Vaughn’s apartment, then who the hell are you?” she asked angrily.

“I am Sydney Bristow, and who the hell are you?” I asked in an equally harsh tone.

“I am Alice, Michael’s girlfriend. Why may I ask are you wearing his shirt?” she asked coolly.

“Alice, right. If you are his girlfriend, where the hell have you been for the last month and a half? I believe you WERE his girlfriend, but you didn’t even wait a week before you had some guy answering your phone for you. You hurt him badly, I don’t know why you have come here.” I said.

“Listen you b****, I don’t know who you think you are, but I want to talk to Michael right now.” Alice said.

“ENOUGH.” Michael shouted from behind me.

“Alice, don’t ever talk to Sydney that way. She is my girlfriend now, and I love her very much, you have no right to come here and talk to her that way, she is the furthest thing from a b****. You don’t know her, so please start acting like an adult and refrain from the name calling. Besides you lost any right to me when you cheated on me.” He stated coolly.

Michael then walked up to me, and put his arm securely around my waist. Showing her where his heart really belongs.

“Michael, I am sorry. I only came because you wouldn’t return my calls. I have something important to tell you. Can we go somewhere private to talk?” she asked.

“Alice, no, I’m sorry. What is done is done. If you have something to say to me, then say it in front of Sydney, we don’t keep secrets.” He said.

I smiled inwardly at how he was sticking up for me. He was the best, and I really don’t like this Alice girl, but I decided to give them some privacy. I excused myself to the bathroom, and they went into the living room to talk. I could still hear what they were saying, but I think it gave Alice a sense of security not having me right there.

I heard her begin to speak. I was curious to know what was so important, so I listened in a little.

“Michael, I don’t know how to tell you this, so I am just going to say it. I-I am pregnant.” She said.

My heart sank. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. She obviously thought the baby is his, otherwise why would she come all this way? I panicked. I heard nothing from Michael. I think he was in shock too. I knew that I couldn’t compete with her if she was having his baby. He was too honorable a man to not be with her and his baby. So I did what I did best, I went to his room, put on my clothes, and ran out of the apartment as fast as I could, like doing that would save me from the hurt that was heading my way. As I made my way to the door, Michael called out for me.

“Syd, wait, Syd, where are you going?” he asked.

I said nothing. I just got out of there as quick as I could, across the hall and into my apartment. I couldn’t face him, or the tears would flow. I got into my apartment, locked the door, and slid down and began to sob uncontrollably. I heard a soft knock at the door, and Michael’s voice filled the air.

“Syd, please let me in. I need to make sure you are ok.” He said in whispered concern.

I opened the door slightly after wiping my now red and puffy eyes. I saw his eyes, and the tears began to flow. He immediately wrapped his arms around me.

“Sydney, baby, don’t cry please. I don’t know what to do when you cry like this. Please, say something. I know what Alice said hurt you, please talk to me.” He pleaded.

“Michael, you need to go to her now. She is pregnant. I am not the one you should be worried about. I will be here. Go to her, and figure this out. You know where to find me when the time comes for us to talk.” I told him.

“Syd, I love you. Please know that.” He says.

“I love you too. Now go.” I said and then shut the door. I was so broken up inside. The man I love, is going to be a dad. I wanted to be the one to give him children, and now that place in his heart is taken by Alice. I will never get to be the one to give him that gift now. He will have a family to take care of. I can’t believe how my world came crashing down around me in just a few short minutes.

I did what only I knew how to do. I completely shut down, and buried myself in my work. Nothing can solve a problem like avoidance. No matter how much I hurt, I pushed it aside to protect myself. My heart is in his hands, and Michael Vaughn knows it. It was all I could do to save face, that and wait until he would come with news that he, like all the rest was going to leave me.

TBC….

Just a little angst…to keep it non boring.
:Ph34r:

That was great ... great just when I needed a little fulff too ... ok so hpw far along is Alice cause its less than a month and a half I doupt it Michaels ... aww poor Syd your friends havent left you they are still there ... stupid Alice has to ruine everything ... glad Syd didnt back down after Alice told her who she was ... and that Michael stuck up for Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

The baby is not Vaughn's... I refuse to believe it is. Alice is a cheating b.... and she's just playing on Vaughns nobility. Everything will work out in the end. It has to... PLEASE???

Great update. Loving this story.

Thanks for the PM

OMG that was soooooo sad!! i was soo happy at the start of the chapter with the breakfast and all, and then ALICE shows up!! Argh b i t c h hate her! If she splits Vaughn and Syd... swear to god..... awesome chapter though, thanks for the pm!

I'm still reading, and loving, this fic even if I didn't post a feedback lately (I've been out of town).

I love some thing about your fic especially: their connection, their honesty and the way they let the other see through their own weakness, fears and soft spots.

This is a real good crossover: the angst and the spontaneous faith between them is so Alias, but the crisp ambience and the wit are so SexandtheCity :smiley:

Ciao Ari

Back