Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Francie

• Irina Derevko (Syd's Mom)

• Lauren

• Total voters
Hmm... okay, well I think Syd's cute but just in a "she's cute" way, nothing more. lol. Umm.... and I think this needs to be moved, cause it's in music, so someone with the power should move this topic and also the one about soda drinks...lol

Agreed.

It's a bit of a 'no contest', poll though, isn't it?

Also, Lauren hasn't been included as a potential choice

Does not concern Alias Music. Moving to Character Relationships.
--Mandy :angelic:

Per request, added Lauren. (And since I was doing that, corrected spelling and changed all caps to change the "shouting" effect, hope you don't mind.)
;)

:D I voted for Francie, cause i honestly think she can be really sexy, especially when playing "allison" in the 2nd season. She looked hawt, c'mon guys whats wrong with u... give Francie some love ;)

syd, from a woman's point of view, i think she's the xfect type of sexy: she's not too revieling, and she has brains...she's definetly my role model :D
of course, spymommy and francie r great too. but i'll go w/the leading role

HOLY CR*P! How many polls are there like this??

-Who's the sexiest
-Who's the hottest
-Who's sexier
-Hottest guy
-Hottest girl
-Who's sexy/hot
-Who's better looking

Heres a new poll:
Who here actually watches Alias for the show and not because of how the actors look???

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Heres a new poll:
Who here actually watches Alias for the show and not because of how the actors look???

~~Spongy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That made me laugh! :D :lol: :lol:

And because I don't go with the flow...

Hey Syd has a "cute" look to her, but Irina definitely has a sexy look.

Who the heck voted for Lauren? Well considering MG has been in Playboy...anything is possible...eww.

Back