Should AA have changed?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• either way is fine

• Total voters
i know i should have used the comment section but Charlie said he was having a hard time putting in the Portal so . . .
i said either way. in my personal opinion, Charlie has the right 2 do what ever he wants with it.

i agree whatever Charlie wants to do...but its just weird!!! :blink: real weird...i mean its all centered and..no quick reply -_- but its still AA! and im sure i will get used to it, Change is good!! ;)

i think it's great this way. other than the centered-ness ugh... and the lack of quick replay and the lack of portal i think it's great and there's chat!!! yay! heheh *happy dance* :jump: :clap: :groupwave:
(y)
--Mandy :angelic:

i said no cause im not use to the new look and i like how it was!! but im sure once i become familiar with it then im be happy!!

ooo you guys go to board settings and you can alter it to have fast reply which is the same as quick reply!!!
and thanks to which ever admin put it back to left alignment!!

yes it should have changed becuase.....there are more options and the problems i had with it, are fixed!! so im happy! ;)

its weirs that this fast reply doesnt have words at the bottom.. but hopefully it qwill be sorted out! i like ti though.. i was jsut used to the other one...

Victoria King said:
ooo you guys go to board settings and you can alter it to have fast reply which is the same as quick reply!!!
and thanks to which ever admin put it back to left alignment!!

yes it should have changed becuase.....there are more options and the problems i had with it, are fixed!! so im happy! ;)
How?

okay go to your ..my controls then go to board settings and its i think half way down...it asks you if you want to enable fast reply!! hope that helps hombre! :smiley:

I said either way is fine! I haven't explores that much yet but it looks cool! Should be good anyway it is...it's the people that make this site great!

Back