Shrek 2

Shrek 2 is a hilarious movie and 13 Going on 30 was a good movie 2. JG's acting in that movie was great. if she hadn't been in Alias as a spy she could probably pull off comedy movies like she did in 13 Going on 30.

ya i agree that it was boring. i saw it the first time and was like this movie is good and then the second time i saw it half way through the movie i turned 2 me friend and said, is it over yet. it was horrific the second time the only parts i really liked were Puss in Boots and the Donkey parts.

iheartalias said:
makes sense, i think it's a movie you only have to see once, and after that you're just kinda waiting for it to end...
yah really. i wanted to leave and go see harry potter again, but my other friends really liked it so i had to endure it.

SecretAgentMan said:
what made it boring? I couldn't stop laughing the whole time......
im not even sure!! i mean, the story was cute and it was funny, but i just found myself really restless...and not really interested in what happened.

I didn't like the ending. Singing Ricky Martin's song was okay. The very end was disturbing though. Brought a weird image to my mind....a donkey and a dragon. :o_O:

SecretAgentMan said:
I didn't like the ending. Singing Ricky Martin's song was okay. The very end was disturbing though. Brought a weird image to my mind....a donkey and a dragon. :o_O:
awww but the babies were SO CUTE!!! YAH it was weird...but those little mutants were ADORABLE!

MVhunny said:
SecretAgentMan said:
I didn't like the ending.  Singing Ricky Martin's song was okay.  The very end was disturbing though.  Brought a weird image to my mind....a donkey and a dragon.  :o_O:
awww but the babies were SO CUTE!!! YAH it was weird...but those little mutants were ADORABLE!
so i've been told by others :lol:

it must be cause I'm a guy ;)

SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:
SecretAgentMan said:
I didn't like the ending.  Singing Ricky Martin's song was okay.  The very end was disturbing though.  Brought a weird image to my mind....a donkey and a dragon.  :o_O:
so i've been told by others :lol:

it must be cause I'm a guy ;)
yah i def think thats it :D

The Ricky Martin song was a little odd, i mean Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas singing Livin Da Vida Loca together?? thats an odd duo. and i had 2 leave early each time i saw the movie so i didn't get a chance 2 see the last scene.

Alias_Addict47 said:
The Ricky Martin song was a little odd, i mean Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas singing Livin Da Vida Loca together?? thats an odd duo. and i had 2 leave early each time i saw the movie so i didn't get a chance 2 see the last scene.
yah the singing/dancing wasnt as funny as in the first shrek...but those mutant babies were cute...i think that was my fave part.

MVhunny said:
Alias_Addict47 said:
yah the singing/dancing wasnt as funny as in the first shrek...but those mutant babies were cute...i think that was my fave part.
*covers eyes* those babies can't be your favorite part 🇳🇴

Back