Silver

Oh felgercarb!! I knew something bad was going to happen when he went out with the team... He's got a lot of digging to do to get himself out of this one!!! Good luck Micheal... You can do it!! :D

PS It was time for some angst, nothing to much, but enough to get the blood pressure raised a little bit

It's just because he's drunk right???

He still loves Sydney more than the world, RIGHT?!?!

AH! My happy fluffy world is coming crashing down!

Please, please fix this.

:(

I wonder how long Francie will stay in dental hygiene class.

I'll bet Michael drank on an empty stomach. He was hungry.
Then they guys asked him to go with them. He is the new guy
and he has to form a bond with them. He almost had no choice
but to go out with them.
If you drink on an empty stomach, the alcohol affects you within
about 2 minutes.

A night on the couch and a hangover should help him learn how
to handle those situations in the future.

OMG why was he so mean to her!!??
i really hope that Vaughn joining this new team is not going to split him and syd up because if it is then its just not worth it!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

:( Vaughn got harrassed by the guys about the whole figure skating thing..... :(

And now he's drunk??? 🇳🇴 I don't see this going anywhere happy right now.... Come back and fix this!!!

But, great update. Thanks for the pm.

Vaughn is such an ass! Hope he apologises though, and hope he kicks that guys butt on the Flyers team! Hope all is well soon,

~lily~

:thinking:
I feel the angst coming... :(
Hope it's only temporary = means it lasts only that one last chapter :P
Hope he'll apologize so we could have fluff back in the fic :blush:
Thanks for PM
Ally

Vaughn is an asshole when he's drunk. I still think Syd over reacted a bit.. Of course it's wrong and dangerous to drive when you are drunk but I would'nt cried over that, I would have kicked his ass!

-Vaughn better not have done anything stupid when he was drunk...besides driving home!! :madfire:
He better apologies first thing...and Syd better accept...I mean considering it was the first time!!
-More fluff soon please!!

-Oh and love the number 14 for his jersey....thats a really good number!! :D
Thanks for the pm!

Michael probably thought he had to be one of the boys and drink everything that was put in front of him. Unfortunately, he just proved he was being stupid. He drove home drunk and acted like an ass. And to top it off, he doesn't understand why Sydney doesn't want to have sex.

He's got some decisions to make. Whether to be one of the boys or be responsible to his relatoinship with Sydney.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

:eek: Lol. I loved you're last expression. Lol. I wonder why... but don't we always... *raises eyebrow* Lets not get into that right now though.

thanks for the PM. :smiley:

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back