Silver

I'm glad Sydney enjoyed the Champions tour. That's one way to learn that
you don't want to tour all the time. It did help her keep her from being lonely
while Michael is gone.

That was great of Jack to give her the rink.

Michael got her a kitten. I'll bet the kitten will sleep on the bed when he is gone.

Sydney had a good Christmas. She needed that.

But, the angst is coming. I'm worried.
Please don't make it too bad.

I can see it now. At night, Michael will be reaching for Syd but grabbing a fur ball. He's also going to end up being jealous because Sydney will be paying more attention to the cat than him.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

kittens are soo cute but when they get older *shudder*

they christmas sounded soo fun, i love really hectic chrissy's coz they're just really fun :D

thanx for the PM and Happy Australia Day to everyone Australian!! :groupwave:

-Luv Em

thanks for the pm and update soon!

This sounds like something my husband's aunt would do there animals are like their children, they put them on thier x-mas cards with them.

Love the story
Misty

“Noo, she can’t stay in there all alone,” she said as she cuddled the kitten. “I’ll sleep on the floor with her.”

“Sydney Anne...,” Michael sighed exasperatedly.

“Just one night,” she pleaded with a pouty lip

aww love christmas time
and eeee she got a kitten
loving it

Too cute!!
VAughn is so adorable buying her a kittie!!
Cannot believe she actually slept on the floor with the cat :D
Thats adorable, and slightly insane!
So glad that she owns the rink now, too!!

Awesome as usual!!
UPDATE ASAP!

I can see it now. At night, Michael will be reaching for Syd but grabbing a fur ball.
heeheheh yes :P

Chapter 80
For the next two weeks, Sydney talked about nothing but her kitten. While Michael was glad that the kitten’s novelty hadn’t worn off, he wasn’t as riveted as she was by the way Margie licked her paws. He did get a daily recap, though, every time he called while he was on the road and when he was home, he had to share Sydney with Margie. By the third week, however, Sydney finally got the hint that not everyone was as enthralled as she was, so she kept her Margie-recaps to a few sentences at maximum.

In addition to fussing over Margie, Sydney was helping Francie find a life path direction since, after one semester of hygienist school, she knew it wasn’t going to be for her. Apparently, she had a strong aversion to blood that she didn’t know about until her class was watching a demonstration and she passed out. Sydney suggested a less hands-on and more paperwork-type job, but Francie was still unsure.

Shortly after the New Year, Jack came to Sydney bearing all the papers necessary to officially transfer ownership of the rink from him to Sydney. Sydney was overly excited about the whole thing and glad that the rink was finally hers, since it had become such a home to her.

Michael was still busy with the Flyers. The team was playing at the top of their division and were in contention for the Stanley cup, even if it was four and a half months away. Bill went to every single one of Michael’s home games, along with George. Flyers games had become their father-in-law/son-in-law bonding time since they were both die hard fans of the team (and of hockey in general) and otherwise they didn’t have much to talk about. Sydney went to most of the home games since she could only take so many screaming, obnoxious guys throwing their beer, but the games she didn’t go to she watched on TV (well, not so much watched as had on in the background while she folded laundry or did something else). It wasn’t that she didn’t like hockey, she just liked it better in moderation.

The last week in January, the Flyers had a week and a half worth of away games which meant he wouldn’t be home at all in that time. Usually, when he was away, he was good at calling Sydney every day, sometimes even twice a day, but for some reason; during that week and a half he only called Sydney once. He wasn’t sure what happened exactly, he was busy and he called a few times when she wasn’t there, but he had only contacted her once.

By the fifth day of not talking to him, Sydney was livid. She would go through the day ranting to Francie (or anyone who crossed her path) about her ‘good for nothing hockey player who refused to pick up the damn phone’ fiancée. She left him countless messages but still, he didn’t call.

On the morning of February 12th, Sydney awoke to find a lump in the bed beside her; a lump much larger than Margie who had been occupying that spot in Michael’s absence. She glared at Michael (even though he was out cold) and slid from the bed without waking him. As she was changing her clothes, she debated on waking him up and yelling at him, but then decided against it. She would go to the rink, skate off her fury, then come back and discuss calmly and rationally why he was such a jackass.

~*~

When Michael awoke, he groped with one hand over towards Sydney’s side of the bed. Upon touching her pillow, his hand came in contact with something fluffy that began to purr. “Margie, what are you doing?” Michael grumbled as he opened his eyes and looked up at the cat. She looked up at him, blinked her eyes contentedly and continued to purr. He rolled his eyes at the already pampered princess of a pet, before getting out of bed and heading to the shower.

Sydney found Michael in the laundry room, sorting his clothes into the dryer from the washer, when she came home from the rink. “Hi,” he said quietly, knowing that he was definitely in trouble because of the look on her face.

“You didn’t call,” she said accusingly.

“I know,” he sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“Why didn’t you call? It was seven days. I left you messages,” she told him, now sounding more hurt than angry.

“I know,” he sighed as he looked down into the washer. “I got busy... I dunno.”

“That’s not an answer,” she said sharply.

“Look, I don’t know, alright!” he said in a raised voice. “I’m sorry, ok? Jeez, I gotta go anyway.”

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Practice,” he grunted as he walked past her and grabbed his bag before walking out the door.

Sydney sighed heavily on her way to the shower. She hated fighting with Michael. Though their fights were rare in occurrence, they always made her sick in the stomach. She hated when anything was amiss in any part of her life, especially with Michael. When things weren’t perfect and going smoothly, it ate away at her until they were. The paranoid part of her wondered why exactly Michael hadn’t called. If it had only been two days she would have thought maybe he got busy, maybe he was too tried, maybe he had forgotten. But seven days? That was far too long. No excuse, except for perhaps being in the wilderness where there was absolutely no cell phone reception for seven days, would be a satisfactory explanation.

Michael felt guilty throughout his entire practice. Truthfully, he didn’t have a reason, but he needed to come up with a good one, and fast. Sadly, his wishes to please his teammates got in the way of his good intentions. They begged him to go out with them that evening. A bunch of them were going to a new bar owned by one of his teammate’s brother and they promised he wouldn’t have to drink anything but water.

“Syd, we’ll have to talk later, I’m going out,” he called as he walked in the house, chucked his bag on the floor and ran up the stairs to change.

“Out?!” Sydney gasped as she got off the couch so quickly she accidentally sent Margie sprawling to the floor. “Out where?!” she demanded as she chased up the stairs after him.

“Out.”

“WHERE?!” she asked more forcefully.

“With the guys,” he told her.

“Oh, you’re going out with the guys. Heaven forbid I interrupt your time with the guys. It’s not like you don’t see them every freakin' day,” she snapped.

He looked at her, almost glaring. “What’s with the tone?”

“The tone is that I haven’t seen you in almost two weeks. I haven’t talked to you in seven days. I’d like to spend some time with you where we’re actually in the same room instead of you being on my TV screen,” she said.

“I’m sorry Syd but this is the only night the bar will have its grand opening and the guys want me to be there. We can hang out tomorrow night,” he told her.

“Bar? You’re going to a bar?” she asked.

“Yeah. You can come, I guess.”

“YOU GUESS?!” she gasped, now completely offended. “I’m sorry Michael, I don’t hang out in bars and last time I checked, neither did you!”

“Jesus, it’s just one night! My life doesn’t revolve around you Sydney!” he shouted. His comment stung her so badly she took a step back and tears flooded her eyes, but they weren’t so much tears of sadness and pain as they were fury. Immediately, Michael regretted what he said but he had said it and it was out there.

“Oh, I see how it is,” she choked out.

“Sydney...,” he quickly tried to back track.

“If your life doesn’t revolve around me then maybe mine shouldn’t revolve around you either,” she said sharply.

Michael narrowed his eyes. “What is that supposed to mean?!”

Sydney wasn’t sure but she blurted out an answer anyway. “Maybe I means... we need a break.”

“A break?”

“Yeah, a break, from each other. Maybe we’ve gotten too god damn comfortable... maybe... maybe...,” but she was unable to finish that thought.

“Fine, you know what, fine! I’ll move in with Eric,” he shouted.

“FINE!” she shouted back. Then, he grabbed his watch and pushed his way out the door past Sydney, who was glaring at him.

:angelnot:

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy

superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
Lily Ella
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
invisible
74Aliaschickita47
sydneymicheal
grassyass
sydney//vaughn
Carol_Br47
jadeygirl
dandan
Mistyville
Syd&Vaughn4eva
vaughn&sydneylover
xxaliasluverxx

OMG!!!!
NO!!!
OK u cannot do this to us!!!

In truth, i did see this coming but STILL!!
Theyre Syd and Vaughn and this is perfect skating world, they HAVE to be happy!!

OK u have to update like NOW!
Forget this waiting a day business!!!

What the....that is so wrong plz update agin and not in a day this is just wrong and seeing as ur only doing 90 chapters i know this will be resolved but it doesn't mean that i want agast more again real soon plz im so sad right now u can't do this...and michael is totally in the wrong he shouldn't be going out with friends he should be trying to work it out with syd, but all in all i did see this coming i mean u can never do a fic without some agast, more again real soon plz like today!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
No u so didnt just do that
vaughn stop being an absolout IDIOT i luv ya but cmon be good syd just wanted to talk to you!!!!!
please fix this

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
No...no..........this cannot be happening!
We need an update right now so you can sort it out and get them back together, and so that Michael can quit the Flyers so he and Syd can live happily ever after with lots of little Syney and Vaughns and Margie!!!!

~lil~

ps. good writing though!

Back