Silver

yyup :smiley:
:lol: i'm sure she cares very deeply about that too

Well, clearly she does. I mean, she's getting her picture taken all the time. I think that the fame might be going to her head. ;)

And this chapter: :rotflmao: Seriously..I'm just laughing. Well, it's not so much the chapter as the reaction to it. I am DYING!! So funny. You wrote brilliantly...yet you have to duck the flying debris that everyone is sending your way. :( :hug: You know I love you. I never doubt you.....ever.

OMGZ I could only read half of it this moring on acount of me not wanting to get out of bed for school!! SO i was totaly thinking about it the whole time during my classes :P NO U have to fix it Angest= 🇳🇴 Please fix this!! thanks for the pm!!
<3
syd

omg omg no this cant hapen it is only one maesly fight they were so good together!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx for the pm keep up the good work

oh you mean person
that is soooooooooo not good
luv the chap it was excelent :D
but evil :devil:
can't wait for the next chapter

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

No.... 🇳🇴 No break!!! Urgh... Why didn't he just call??? It's not that hard to pick up a phone... *sigh* Now they're on a break?!?! No... This is just stupid... they both know that they belong together. :angry:

Urgh... great chapter though. :smiley: Thanks for the pm.

Things with them haven't been right for a while! As much as I don't want them to break up, they need time away from each other so they can get back to how they were with each other. But they better not break up... Then I might have to go to PA, find you, and do something I will regret. I really don't want to do that!

Just Kidding! I don't have very many mean bones in my body!

Great chapter!

Megan

OMV!!! Janet, what'd you do that for. They can't fight, they're too perfect together to be taking any sort of break. Please fix it quickly.

Thanks for the PM

nice work love it!!!!...u should really really keep the angst going!!! they cant be lovey dovey everyday!!! but still they will come bck to each other because they are meant to be heheh

there had to be angst cause this is a janet fic...but did it have to be so
harsh?
poor syd..vaughn is an ass at the moment
i can't believe they are taking a break, at least they didn't break up
completely
he better come crawling back and soon!!

WHAT????!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???????? *pounds fist on table* This fic was all fluff and then you give us angst???!!! How can you be so cruel!!!!!?????

Back