SNOW DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!! This is so awesome!!! Today is a snow day....we NEVER have snow days. Really I think this is the first one since I was in.....ok, this is the first one I can remember. EVER!!!!! Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!

Whew....sorry. I am just so excited.!!!! :D

We have a snow day here tomorrow for sure, because the weather forecast says that it'll be -41 degrees Celcius and a wind chill of -50 degrees Celcius. I don't know when this started, but apparently now if it's too cold the buses are cancelled. :P

Wow Sarah, -50 Celcius...seriously??? That is freaking cold!!!! Damn!!!

To Elizabeth, I live in Nampa, Idaho...sucks BTW, don't move here. Don't get me wrong, it's not TERRIBLE, but it ain't great either!!! It's the 2nd biggest city in the state, so at least it's not this tiny little town, but I've seen better

To AliasAnna, that's really SAD. I don't know if I could live somewhere that it didn't snow, because I LOVE snow, I love the summer too, but I like them both, so I couldn't live without one!!!!

To Bondgal, that is c.o.o.l l.u.c.k.y!!! I wish that I could have a snow day on Monday, after Sundays upcoming super awesome episode!!!

Maybe, possible snow day tomorrow here, the best snow day ever was def filled with sledding, snow ball fights, the Last Waltz, and homemade biscuits and chicken noodle soup. We had tons of those last year, but since it is my senior year this year and I wouldn't have to make it up, there have been none thus far. :(

You suck. :P I've been wanting a snow day since I went back! But have I gotten it? NO!!! But, its supposed to snow lots sunday night and monday, so thats what I'm hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back