someone please tell me why sloane faked his...

okay in season 2-when Emily was supposedly still alive and being held for ransom-and then the finger was sent to sloane and then faye dunaway was investigating...only to find out that sloane and emily were still together and faking this blackmail scheme-WHY??evryone already thought emily was dead so why go thru all the work of faking this blackmailing-if someone could explain this storyline i would greatly appreciate it!btw i am new here so hellooooooooooo!

hmmm now you got me thinking :blink:

wasn't it all so that he could appear freaked out and therefore go MIA and be replaced for when SD6 would be taken over?

also he set up kane too remember (in forget why) - this was part of the reason she was brought in and why the blackmail was started - to bring her in to investigate.

he's also playing jack at this point - trying to gain his trust - loss of a wife was useful for this i guess

anyone else who can explain it better........post away!!! VH maybe?? :smiley: she'll know!

Sloane fakes the death of Emily so that the Alliance will trust him.

He needs to separate himself from the Alliance so he won't be caught with them when it's brought down--he needs to be MIA then.

But he needs to have some assets, some seed money with which to start up his new operation, right? So he sets up the blackmail plot to get the money out of it before he leaves. ;)
✌️

I'm confused to.. do you remember the episode when Sloane got out of the shower and got terrified when he saw two glasses of wine or something like that (don't remeber)?? If he faked his wife's dead, why was he so scared then?

IsabellaOfSweden said:
I'm confused to.. do you remember the episode when Sloane got out of the shower and got terrified when he saw two glasses of wine or something like that (don't remeber)?? If he faked his wife's dead, why was he so scared then?
yah thats a good point, i had always wondered about that too...but i think OH I KNOW ok so sloane has all those video cameras and stuff, plus he had the chip inderted in him when he was inducted into the alliance so everything he was going to tell the alliance had to actually happen.

Sloane faked the blackmail in Season 2, so the Alliance wouldn't know that his wife was still alive, since thet could overhear all of his conversations through the implant they gave him when he became a member of the Alliance at the start of Season 2.

SydneyBristow74 said:
Sloane faked the blackmail in Season 2, so the Alliance wouldn't know that his wife was still alive, since thet could overhear all of his conversations through the implant they gave him when he became a member of the Alliance at the start of Season 2.
yep yep!

Right. Remember, they implanted that thing when he joined the top rank and he got the ring gizmo and killed the guy with the cyber-eye when he went on the lam?
;) ✌️

Back