Sorta new...

Hi. For any of you who don't know me, or can't even remember who I am, my name is Mandi. I've been a member of AA for quite some time. However, I haven't been here in months and months and months. When the insanity broke out here a while back, I got confused. Some things some friends said got pitted against what other friends said. I'm sure I broke trust between me and some of my friends from not knowing what to believe or what to do. If you think you are one of those people, I'm sorry. Sincerely sorry and ashamed that I did something to hurt those friendships that we had, some of which were closer and dearer to me than friendships with people I had actually seen. In all the confusion, I left, vowing to never come back. For a month or so now, I've had the urge to make those type of friendships again. I've searched and joined forum after forum, but I stray from those places after a few weeks. Nothing feels the same. The other day, I was looking over this forum because I was lonely, and seeing words of old friends (though I didn't actually chat) made me feel better. I woke up this morning, compelled to come back. This is the first forum I ever joined. This is the first place I made internet friends. Because of all that, I'm back. I'll be posting around now, and I hope to see you all and rekindle the great friendships that we had. For, you are all my family, and I've missed you dearly. If you're new, I'd love to meet you too ^_^

-Mandi

welcome back mandi sweetie :hug:

i totally know what you mean about other forums being less homelt - AA is where my heart is too :smiley: I hope AA is a friendly place you want it to be :smiley:

I was sort of hidden in the big AA mess of earlier this year, but I was there. It was so messed up. But I decided to come back (after less time than you, obviously), I know how it is. I have kept some friends, lost some, and made some new ones. Anyways, welcome back!

Back