Sorta New

lkk725

Cadet
I never knew this section existed so I figured it was the perfect time to say hello! I have come to this website often just as a guest though, but I finally became a member!YAY!
I have seen every single episode of Alias from the beginning and now I am watching them over and over again thanks to the beautiful DVD collection. I believe I am now classified as having an addiction. I can't go a day without watching an episode.
I am crrently going through a twelve step program to quit reading spoilers. I originally got hoked on them thanks to Kristin, after that I began finding better and better spoilers. It became a problem. I figured out spoilers are fun to read but ruin the excitement of watching the show. Plus, Kristin sucks and her spoilers suck! So if you ever see me in a spoiler room, feel free to yell at me!
I attend weekly Alias parties where my friends and I watch new episodes of Alias then discuss them. One of the reasons I have to quit spoilers is because I would tell them and then they would get mad at me!
I love Marshall he rocks! I want a copy of the picture he showed from High School it will be my buddy icon! lol! I hate Lauren, I have trouble even watching her! Micheal Vartan is gorgeous David Anders is also pretty cute! I miss Will Tippin aka Bradley Cooper! That ABC Family movie didn't help! Jennifer Gartan is my idol and JJ Abrams is a frickin Genius!
I think that covers everything in my Alias world! I am happy I found a place where I can share my love of this Sunday Night Show with others!
Dank!
LOLO

Welcome!!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I'm french and I understand your addiction..I love this tv show... How lucky you are!!! I have no one to discuss with about the show.. That why this site is great, you can find Alias addicted all over the world!!</span> (y)

Back