Suggestion

Jaraeth

Cadet
I've noticed posters posting as someone, without logging in... that is, Frosty & Tasoli posting as a "guest". Do I really know it's them? I propose a suggestion that guest posting should be turned off, guests can read, but cannot post without registering or logging in.

On a personal note, I don't want someone posting something pretending to be me, and saying something contrary to what I actually would.

~ Jaraeth

Jaraeth said:
I've noticed posters posting as someone, without logging in... that is, Frosty & Tasoli posting as a "guest". Do I really know it's them? I propose a suggestion that guest posting should be turned off, guests can read, but cannot post without registering or logging in.

On a personal note, I don't want someone posting something pretending to be me, and saying something contrary to what I actually would.

~ Jaraeth

It is turned off. The reason they are displayed as guests is that when the switch over happened they had to re-create their accts. So all old posts by just Tasoli and Frosty before the switch over are not as admins, hence the low post count.

Back