Sunday homework

Ah... procrastination. :lol:

When I was in school.. I barely did my homework at home. At my high school we only have 4 periods (each an hour and a half long... eeek!) plus we have this period called "enhancement" which is basically a studyhall.. but the whole school has it at the same time. And during that time, you're supposed to use it to go to your teachers for help and all that stuff. But most people used it to do homework. Well, that was when it was in between 2nd and 3rd period... when they moved it to after 4th... most people (like me) went home. Who wants to be in school when you can leave an hour early? :lol: The ones that had studyhall during 4th period were even luckier.. getting to leave school 2 1/2 hours early!! :lol:

So yeah, I always used to do homework during enhancement... and lunch... I remember everyday trying frantically to finish my algebra homework cause I had algebra right after lunch. :lol:

OO...I always do this.....I don't like to procrastinate...but I guess it's just a part of my nature. I ALWAYS wait until Sunday to do all of my homework...a bad habit I should stop :lol:

Oooh, better than doing my homework in study hall or enhancement or lunch... I did some of it on the bus! :lol:

I never took home my books cause they were a pain the ass to carry.

I remember I didn't do my summer reading junior year... and the day we had to do our essays... I asked my friend Dani what book she was doing it on and who was the author (Where the Heart Is, Billie Letts) and she gave me a short synopsis so then I just BSed my essay... and I got an A! :lol: And Dani (who actually read the book) got a B! :lol:

Yeah, I have a huge problem with procrastination. Usually it's cus my homework is so boring that I don't even want to do it during study hall, so I'll read a book instead. And I always wait until Sunday to do my homework. I usually don't start in until 11 at night and finish between 1 and 2 in the morning or I'll wake up early to do it the next day, or do it during lunch and classes when the teacher isn't paying attention. :lol:

I do the same thing I dont start 'till 10:00p.m. or so and end up staying up 'till 2 or 3 in the morning the good thing is my first class on Mondays starts at 11:00, so I don't have to wake up early.

Like most others here, I wait until Sunday to do my homework. I usually stay up until midnight at least doing it. But, I usually leave my homework until the last minute, so it's not just Sundays. Since my bus gets to school early, I do my homework then...and in my first period...and fourth period (2nd, i have gym, and 3rd, the teacher watches you like a hawk)...and 5th period is practically a study hall...and 6th period...and on the bus if i really have a ton of homework. Some days, I do half my homework the day right before it's due

Back