Syd+Weiss

Ok Syd and Weiss are now always together and they are SOOO cute together! They should get together! I love Vaughn to death, but he is married and I think Syd and Weiss would be SOO cute together! I mean there is so tension between the two! :D

Just watched the latest episode--I think Weiss is so sketchy, I mean, he's like trying so hard to get Syd's attention. The Alice in Wonderland book? What was that?! I think it's a little weird, and he's just not the one. I don't think MV's gonna be able to resist Syd much longer!

I know Vaughn, still has feelings for Syd, I mean the scene at the dinner, when she was getting the wine! I mean common, he still loves her. I thought the Alice and Wonderland thing was great. He is so sweet, to think of her. I mean i would love a guy SO much if he did that for me! :angelic:

Why does Weiss being a good friend mean he's trying too hard to get Sydney's attention? She has nobody else at the moment, and Weiss knows that. I think it's great they are hanging out, and maybe later down the track something could happen (if Vaughn's still married that is!).

We know that Weiss has always been "sweet on" Sydney, but that doesn't mean she is sweet on him. She appreciates his support, though.
;)

verdantheart said:
We know that Weiss has always been "sweet on" Sydney, but that doesn't mean she is sweet on him. She appreciates his support, though.
;)
I agree, and I think it's almost to obvious for the show to take the Syd/Weiss ship direction, it'd just be too simple.

i doubt that will and syd are going to be more than just friends. syd still has feelings for vaughn and weiss is just the only person she has right now. its even better that theyre neighbors. syd can always talk to him.

I think it's cute. though i highly doubt it would ever happen. Weiss' a sweet guy, but Syd's destined with Vaughn. Lauren can just... :rolleyes:
--mandy :angelic:

i think is a good thing that she has weiss...with out him...she basically has no one..i mean i know jack is there...but having friends to hang out with and have their support is different than a parent...am imaking sense...as for them "getting" together...i dunno about that...

naaa, no way wiess and syd, they seem like brother and sis. I don't think i can imagin it getting serous or anything

3ffect said:
naaa, no way wiess and syd, they seem like brother and sis. I don't think i can imagin it getting serous or anything
That's what's good about their relationship. It's a bit like a replacement Will. Syd needs someone to look out for her now that Vaughn took off and doesn't seem to want to know her anymore.

Syd and Weiss - you must be crazy!! He's not any where near sexy enough for Syd. The only reason they're together so much is cos he's like her only friend now there's no fran or will and vaughn has done the dirty.

i agree with the last person.... NO WAY SOMEONE TELL ME WATS WRONG WITH THIS IDEA!!!! :blink: na im sorry im in australia and we havent finished season 2 yet (6 more eps to go.... :woot: )
and i watched alias last nite (mondae) and the ep was FIREBOMB so yeah were pretty far behind!!!! :blush:

no, i don't think syd and weiss should be together, i think S/V need to get back together before alias becomes even more depressing

After tonight I am thinking more and more about Syd and Vaughn having possiblites together. i mean Weiss and Syd would be cute, it prob. wont happen but they would be cute. :rolleyes:

I was so sweiss in the beginning of the season it was insane, but this lack of Weiss is making me depressed and losing my ship.

Haha MVISAHOTTIE your sig is like 8 months old. Nice to see you posting again though. :poke:

Back