talk to us

i feel so old... everyone else seems to be new here... ( havent been for a while... a long while ( think syd's memory loss thing same thing cept actually happened...)

i had to rejoin 25 days after i join orginally coz the server crashed and yea... well that was years ago...

hey

welcome back lilly
and ur not old
we just didnt relalise the tru excellence of Alias at the strat (or in my case it hadnt aired yet heeh)
ok its 2:15 am i should really sleep

awww thanx!

its werid coming back though... seemed so much busier when i was here, you had to go back 15 pages to find the reply to a question only 6 hours before hand!!!!

i got hooked on the 3rd episode, it was only till i got season 1 on dvd that i finally got to see the first and second episode 3 years later!!!

lmao thats really funny

just to let you know about 6 months to a year ago this place was swarming seriously
its only recently srated to dwindle off
i just lo9ve this placeto chat n stuff

lol hi yah lilly,and when i first watched alias i started watching it at series 2. so i didnt have a clue what was going on.....but i got hooked and decided to buy series one,which was really hard to find where i live so i was was upset,so i dowloaded a few episodes of the net.........then i spotted alias series one in a shop one day, and stated jumping around like fool

RANDON

lol anyway gotta go it's like 2.15am and i have uni tmoz xxxx

lmao we are bad
i didnt get to bed till 4am last night haha
we need to learn to sleep at NORMAL times

i started watching season 2 episode 6 then by 9 i was taping them and by 11 i was obsessed and looking for the dvds

dude were good
ok odd question have we chatted before...if not im dani

lol no don't think we've chatted before but hey i'm pete, peeps call me Chili lol

mmm sleep, do u have those damm naps, was menna go for a 20 minute one
so i could get up and do my essay, it ended up like 3 hours and now i'm making a
start, only 4 1/2 pages to goooooo woop woop
Chili
:bluehair:

*sticks head in thread and waves at everyone*

hey guys 👋

hahaha, i'm writing an essay too chili, it's about the perfect boyfriend... yeah, weird topic, i know... :lol:

lol what class r u taking lol!!!
im still doing this dam essay, but the good thing is i'm just about to
finish, just need to do the conclusion.
man i'm looking forward to having a free weekend.

yeah... our teacher's just kinda... different :lol:
but i sound so cheesy in my essay, it's not even funny...
hm... what am i doing this weekend?... i was supposed to go up to camp for a couple days but then the water line thingy broke so we can't go up there since they don't have any water...

water pipe situation sux!
i eventually went to bed this mornin
after finishing one hell of a beatch of an
essay.
going out tonight in fancy dress,
oh this will be funny!!!!

so hows everything else

awhhh i could scream. i have a 10,00 word essay to do this weekend, about how games desighn works? :( awhhhhhhhh so now i have to do this and not go and out and party :(

anyway lol how is everyone?

game designs fun
i just founf out i need to make a website and write all the stuff for it ( i cant even copy stuff of the net) it has to have 5 different topics and all thsi other stuff
no way ill get it dont by friday!!

game designs fun
i just founf out i need to make a website and write all the stuff for it ( i cant even copy stuff of the net) it has to have 5 different topics and all thsi other stuff
no way ill get it doNE by friday!!

Back