TATOO?

No people its just a cut if you look in the first scene she is in that ep. then you can definatly tell it is just a scratch. :eek:fftopic: but did you notice that in ttt Irina was shot further up her arm and in eg the cast thingy was near her elbow?

I'm thinking that's an optical illusion in that capture. Need a better shot.
;)

GO Syd said:
well they probably decide to hide it until now for a reason and it did not look like a cut or shadow
This is almost as bad as the ring that you saw on her finger. :rollseyes: It is just a cut I mean come on she was shot in the sholder she could have goten a scrape oon her hand when she fell out of the tunnel.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a cut people. oh my gosh I don't know how you think it is a tatoo AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote name='She'sgood' date='Apr 2 2003, 03:23 PM']No people its just a cut if you look in the first scene she is in that ep. then you can definatly tell it is just a scratch. :eek:fftopic: but did you notice that in ttt Irina was shot further up her arm and in eg the cast thingy was near her elbow?[/quote]
I noticed that...in ttt she was shot more around the shoulder but then in eg...it was above her elbow...very interesting ;0)

what does the rambaldi tattoo or symbol look like??? i'm new to the show...so someone please fill me in! :0)

Back