Teen Vogue

M

mystery_chick

Teen Vogue.com has a vote on which show is your guilty pleasure. Alias is currently in second with 16.2% The O.C. is at 65% :thud: GO VOTE!
Here
seriously 44% is a lot to catch up!

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
:blink:

:D
--Mandy :angelic:

Well, Alias isn't exactly a guilty pleasure. And I do love Smallville (this is by far, it's best season) and The O.C. (i think its becoming my new favorite show)...but yes, i did vote for alias here :P

Isn't a guilty pleasure supposed to be something you're embarrassed to admit you watch? So why did they pick good shows to put in the poll? Weird. But I voted for Alias anyway...

holy felgercarb but ya OC is really a guilty pleasure. Though not many ppl know i watch Alias either! ;)
--mandy :angelic:

even though i don't agree with Alias being considered a guilty pleasure, i voted!

shouldn't they have put bad and/or reality shows onto that poll? stinkin people!

The O.C. may have more fans overall, but they certainly don't have as many obsessed, die-hard fans as we do! ^_^

Alias isn't my guilty pleasure. I freely admit that I watch that. I do have a guilty pleasure though . . . do I dare admit?
:blush:

I could give it up before Alias, though . . .
^_^

verdantheart said:
Alias isn't my guilty pleasure. I freely admit that I watch that. I do have a guilty pleasure though . . . do I dare admit?
:blush: 
Yes! Admit it! What is it? Is it a soap opera? A reality show? A game show? :lol:

I think my "guiltiest" guilty pleasure is the Jimmy Kimmel show. :blush: Since I've been watching MV and JG in their frequent guest appearances, I've started tuning in when Letterman is in reruns to fill the gap before Conan comes on. He kind of grows on you!

Back