Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

The beginng of an episode

Discussion in 'Alias' started by hmann, Mar 23, 2003.

1. hmann

hmann Rocket Ranger

In the first season they made it realy good for the opener

Jeniffer Garner: "My anme is Sydney Bristow. Seven years ago, I was recruited by a secret branch of the CIA called SD-6. I was sworn to secrecy, but I couldn't keep it from my fiance. And when the head of SD-6 found out, he had him killed. That's when I learned the truth -SD-6 is not part of the CIA. I've been working for the very people I thought I was fighting against. So I went to the only place that could help me take them down. Now, I'm a double agent for the CIA, where my handler is a man named Michael Vaughn. Only one other person knows the truth about what I do, another double agent inside SD-6, someone I hardly know- My father"

this was great but in the second episode they did something starting with a guy going "Agent Sydney Bristow CIA profile" it realy wasnt as good
    now after the plot changed they dont have a begining thing, but i think Alias should make a new opener

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i agree, i loved the first seasons opening! and yes i have missed having one, im just glad that they gave us the theme song back after its two week vacation!

3. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

I think they should also. This season tough they havent even used the opener very much. The only thing that is bad about openers is that the actual show then has to be slightly shorter. And they cant use this season's opener anymore because it talks about sd-6. I think it is a bit late in the season to start another opener, but next season i think they should use their opener more and make it as good as the first one

4. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

they probably will have a new one recaping season two adn the take down and stuff for the neew ppo...

5. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i bet they will too, i agree starting with one now seems alittle late!

6. Nephie

Nephie Rocket Ranger

i really like the openers but i would do without one to get more of the actual show

7. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

They'll probably have one by next season...If they don't...then well I'll shoot another squirrel

8. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

:LOL: lets just shoot another squirrel anyway, evil little creatures ^_^

And I miss the opening :(

9. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

At least the theme music is back. I missed it while it was on hiatus there for awhile. ;)

10. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

I know i love it! And the rambaldi symbol in it :)

11. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

The theme song is just one of those themes that gets you excited and psyched to keep on watching the show. :)

12. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

i miss he openings, i didnt liek the one w/ the guy talkign. there are 3 openings. 2 where syd says stuff, one is slightly differnet . in one she say she thought she workedfor the good guys but they were bad guys, the other one was the one stated at the top of the page, and then there was the one with the guy. The thingi dont like about opeings is becasue the show is shorter... thank god we got our theme song back. not just the "last week on alias."

~chanel

13. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

maybe next season they will use vaughns voice heheh

14. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I agree. With both. LMAO! :LOL:

15. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

I've always thought the guys voice for the beginning of the second seasons opening sounded like Weiss...it probably isn't, but it sounded a lot like him

16. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

LOL i thought you would

17. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Actually, it was Weiss :)

18. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

That was Weiss?!? I never noticed!

19. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

REALLY!!! Wow I am good, i had no idea...everyone else probably knew that and I was just stupid...did everyone else know that?...why am I always the last to know!

20. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I know I hated that opening!! I think they should have a new one!!