Which movie was the best?

• The Matrix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Matrix Reloaded

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Matrix Revolutions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah the first...it was more meaningful and i did actually have a plot...The second was just action...and the third was just depressing

the third one... :D it was depressing but death is just that. i wish there was more fighting... but the scenes with trinity and neo... awww :love:

"you know whats changed in the last 6 hours?... nothing" :lol: :D

The Matrix was one of the best movies of the last few years. The whole idea that we live in a computer generated world was fantastic. And all the ideas about the human race being a virus.
sequels suck - when an idea this good is come across they shouldn't ever try and make another.

The first matrix had meaning and a story that ran deep. The second one was good, but they put in way too much un-needed stuff. Such as giant orgys and sex scenes. Good story though. The third one was all action, no deep story, no real meaning, just something to tie up all the loose ends. Therefore, the first is the best no questions asked.

I voted Revolutions. I love all three movies, but when I saw Revs today, it was so amazing!! And I love this line sooooooo much! "Six hours ago, I told the Merovingian that I would die for you. Do you know what has changed in six hours? Nothing." That line was so beautiful..*sigh* *tear*

Back