The Best Syd/Vaughn Scene

What do you think is the best syd vaughn scene?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I'm not gonna loose you twice" (Prelude)

• Total voters
I was going to try to take the top 5 syd vaughn and put them on my profile but I couldnt decide. There are so many more little moments but I'm only aloud to but 10 choices on a poll :D
the other one I loved and now regret not putting in the poll is at the end of count down where they are eating ice cream"I used not to have anyone to dissapoint thats different now" plus their first date in nice.

i loved the scene at the pier where she throws her beeper in the water because its probably the first time vaughn talks honestly and openly about human interaction outside of work etc....

My favorite was when Syd was talking to Vaughn in the hospital. She was really scared she was gonna lose him. Then he starts bleeding and she meets Alice. I felt so bad for her.

I voted for the watch scene - I loved that scene. But I think my favorite is the one from Welcome to Liberty Village - when they are at the car dealership and the dealer asked how MV proposed to Syd. That just melted my heart. :love:

ConcreteGirl said:
I voted for the watch scene - I loved that scene.  But I think my favorite is the one from Welcome to Liberty Village - when they are at the car dealership and the dealer asked how MV proposed to Syd.  That just melted my heart. :love:
[post="1449741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, me 2! That's my favorite the scene at the car dealership :smiley: So cute!

Gee there's some hard choices there.. I voted "You can set your heart by this watch" but my fav isn't listed.

The last scene in "countdown" is just... well, real and wholesome.
ashd220440.jpg

Meh, it's probably just me. :smiley:

It's impossible to chose. I'm always changing.

For a long time was the hug at the end of The Indicator... I love that hug.
There are times when it's the Train scene In Almost Thirty years... "I'm in"
Then... there's the pier scene from A Broken heart (The first real scene between them ;) )
And the Dance scene in Tuesday... wowww... brilliant.
The Drawer scene is also one of my favourites...
And I also love when they fight in Nocturne... he he. It's so cool ;)
That scene in Before the Flood when she says that she wants to marry him is also really really sweet ;)
And SpySex2... the point guy :P There was a time that I just watched that scene... yep.. shame on me ;)
During season 2 one of my favourites was the watch story... I was thinking about voting for that one ;)
And tehre's also the two hockey scenes... So sweet. And they seem so confortable around each other.
In Salvation I like the scene on teh roof... but I prefer that one when they in that room and she says she talks when she sleeps. :lovely:
And I can't believe you didn't put the oven scene from Double Agent.. he he. That was classic.. one of the best moments on TV ever ;)
And how can we forget the "I'm breaking into the Vatican with you". I know is a simple scene... but so full of cumplicity... just like that one when Syd invites Vaughn to an hockey game ;)
The "Getaway" ... their first date. OMV... that's just beautiful... I love that scene sooo much, They're so shy... and they'r never shy :lol:
And despite everything there are some scenes from season 3 that are pretty great. I love the open scene... the way Vaughn hugs Syd after sedating her. Or when she asks him about his dad... their cumplicity is so beautiful. Obviously, the one from Crossings is pretty fantastic too... Vaughn saying that she was the one :lovely:
The hug at the end of Façade, is the most beautiful hug ever ever ever :P
I also like the spysex scene from APO and when Vaughn goes to Syd's and says he misses her. It's so sweet.
Obviously, all the Welcome to Liberty Village episode is awesome and adorable. Vaughn almost made me cry when talking about Santa Barbara.
And I just adored the way they were working together during Nigtingale... they're so perfect :smiley:
The proposal is just fantastic. Amazing... and yep... I was crying. I admit it... I had a tear :P
Ohhh... and How can we forget the rought talk?? he he. Awesome... awesome.

yep... i talked a lot didn't I??
But in the end it all comes down to their first kiss. It's just... perfect, beautiful, intense, lovely... and so on.
Yep, That's my favourite S/V scene... but all the others are great... even those simple ones in the warehouse ;)

I went with Syd and Vaughn's hug in the parkade at the end of "Facade" - almost losing Vaughn as the result of Daniel Ryan's vindictive actions affected Sydney deeply, and it showed when Vaughn came to her upon his return and they hugged.

That hug also marked another significant moment - the beginning of the end of Vaughn and Lauren's relationship. :D

Yep, as a Welcome to Liberty fan, i love the dealership (hence my sig!), but also the watch, the pier, the trainstation, the icecream....the hockey, the hospital/s,......heck! any scene where they look at each other...I LOVE! ohhhh....korea....yeah....i'll stop...

Back