The Birthday Thread

ahhhh drunken parties eek!!! be responsible!! um 16 is underage drinking!!!!! neuuuuu! oh well i had wine before! hehe

okee just wanted to point out something very interesting ^_^!
Kate joined AllAlias on my birhtday- Dec. 13 2003!!!! LOL!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! TODAY IS LEAH'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (existentialist!!!!!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🎂 :balloons:

LEAH!! I missed your birthday!!!!! I'm sorry!! Happy belated birthday!! Love ya!! When's your dog's birthday??? I have some new sounds he might like LMAO!

bobo it's your birthday!!!!!!! lol it's 2am right now and i'm stillll awake!!!!!! um i just wanna tell you<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> HAPPPPPPEEEEEE BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOO YAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!</span>

AND... you're a wonderful friend!!!!!!!! we shared so many good times and more to come definitely!!!!! the three new rules: 1. always love vaughn and watch alias 2. always read fearless and love gaia 3. love your friends!

doooodahh dooodahhh ummmmmm what else what else........ all the fun chats we've had and def. more to come also! we're always the first ones hahahahahah!!!!!!! :lol: uh ohhhh gots to go... it's 2:15 now!!!!!!!!!!! i love ya girl and happy 18th!!! and make your wish a good one! (pssst... make it something with vaughn!!!) mwah!!! goodnight for meee :bye:

🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons: 🎂 :balloons:

and finalllllly lots of love from nance!!!! :love:

Awww thanks guys! Sorry it took me so long to say thanks, I haven't been on in a little while. Crazy weekend... complete with me being "21" (I really just turned 20) and having some drinks with my sister and her friends. And shopping! :woot:

And Mo, my dog turned 2 on May 4th. :lol:

Hello all! iam 16 now!!!!! YIPPEE! oh well! drunken party went mad! i am not doing that again! well i am not inviting certain people *cough cough CHARLIE cough cough KYLIE AND HAYLEYcough cough* evil people, Charlie trying to get the guy i like! :'( :cry:
:cry; y can't Matt just kiss me!:cry:
By the way on fri i watched the matrix! for me b-day! and it just made me want to kiss this guy i know (Matt!)

Back