Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

The Dixon connection

Discussion in 'Alias' started by technosquid, Feb 27, 2003.

1. technosquid

technosquid Rocket Ranger

You know, looking at Dixon, i always thought to myself... I know that guy, i've seen him before, but i just can't place it.

One day, recently, a conversation brought me to the topic of crappy FOX network shows that get cancled after 1 season, and then I thought of it... Dixon is the guy who played the lead role in the short-lived FOX series, 'Mantis.' This got me interested so i decieded to look up his IMDB profile... turns out he's from the same area as me, and he was a local tv news reporter. Maybe i've seen him around more than i thought.

I love dixon, i'm glad hes back.

2. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Carl went to college at the same place my parents did. That was kind of random -_-

3. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

Wow!! That is so neat! I watched Mantis, but I never remembered Dixon was in it. But when you mentioned it I remembered.

What college is that Charlie?

4. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Yeah, I've seen him in something too, and I didn't remember it until just now! I was like, he looks so farmiliar...where have I seen him? OH YEAH! DUH!

5. technosquid

technosquid Rocket Ranger

Dixon of yester year

Its a mixed blessing... having fans. You can always count on them to remember the things you wish they wouldn't.

6. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

sweet pics!...he looks better in those pictures i believe...thanks for showing them!