The Holidays

FGina

Cadet
US Thanksgiving is upon us this week. I will be traveling and not have access to the board until I get home late Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I wonder if Victor sings for his friends or to himself during the holidays to be festive and joyous? I imagine he sings regularly to be joyous throughout the year.

I have bought a couple things already in preparation for Christmas shopping. Let the mad rush begin.

Enjoy Thanksgiving 2004.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Victor may sing for friends and family during the holidays. Since his sister also sings, I can picture them singing holiday songs.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! Do we really have to start shopping now??? :blink: :Ph34r:

And, I must say, the thought of Victor singing...well...anything on Christmas morning or any other just makes me :stretcher: *sigh*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all who celebrate...and everyone else have a wonderful day. :groupwave: :balloons:

Going to listen to Victor on my Christmas cd . :tree:

I am back from my Thanksgiving trip to see family. Turkey, Ham, stuffing and cranberry relish were yummy. Movies, HP3 and Elf and sports, Soccer reigned.

I was able to visit with a friend who is JD. She checked her blood sugar when I was at her house and was low so she drank exactly 4oz of coca cola to get the amount of blood sugar needed. Four hours later her blood sugar was in the range it needed to be. Laurie said she has seen Alias a couple of times. Once she realized who Victor was she was able to pick Annie and even Godspell on her own. She recalls his reddish brown hair from Godspell. I was impressed.

Back to work today. Until later.

:eek:ldhi: Amy, I wouldn't say Laurie is a Victor fan as she has only seen Alias a couple times, but thinking about who he was as Jack Annie popped into her head when I mentioned Victor sings. When I mentioned Godspell she knew who he was and named the hair color without any prodding from me.

Back