The In-Between

There is a lot of hope that she'll be the future Mrs. Michael Vaughn but she'll have to struggle though not being with him for several months.

Chris

I like the fact that they are both on the same wave length when thinking about the future...
If Michael gets into the school, will Syd go to America too? Maybe thats were they can start their life together.

They finally got to talk about the future.
No surprise that they have both thought about marriage.

If Michael does get to go to America Sydney is going to really miss him.
I'll bet Cindy will too. lol Sydney probably will not go to the In-Between, while he is gone.
Poor, poor Cindy will be all alone then. Too bad I don't feel sorry for her.

I was thinking that maybe Michael will go to America and then when Syd finishes off her year she will go live with him because isnt this her final year?

Chapter 16
As the weeks passed, Sydney and Michael began to grow more and more restless with their school work. It appeared that senior-itus had kicked in for both of them, making the amassing mound of work very foreboding. To make matters even worse, they were so busy they were using the library as an actual library. When there, they’d share a table and study, hardly ever talking about anything non-school related and almost never going up to their cozy third floor hideaway for some cuddling or any other type of togetherness. Finally, all their separation cam to a head at the end of November, when Michael virtually attacked Sydney with kisses after slipping inside her car. Sydney, missing him as much as he missed her, fell deep into his embrace until a wayward elbow sounding the horn jolted them to their senses.

“Backseat is much more spacious,” Michael said breathlessly.

Sydney gave him a look. “I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that.”

“Whyyyyy?” he whined.

“Because. For starters – ew. Not to mention the armed guards twenty feet behind us who would inevitably shoot us if we shed one item of clothing,” she told him.

“Actually,” Michael began with a smile, “they wouldn’t.” Sydney looked at him curiously. “Yeah see those guy’s can’t come into The In-between. Well, they can, but they have no jurisdiction here. They’re West Lasonvian military. This is The In-between which is out of their range of power.”

“We’re still not having sex in this car,” she reminded him. He grumbled and flopped back into his seat while she started the car’s engine.

That day at the library, Michael was relentless in his attempts to seduce Sydney. He was constantly moving is chair beside hers so he could nuzzle and kiss her neck. This only succeeded in angering Sydney and Cindy, who was glaring at them from behind the library counter. “Michael stop!” Sydney groaned, shoving him away with her elbow.

“Come on tell me you don’t want to,” he enticed. “It’s been two months.”

“I know, I know,” she groaned. Then she let out an involuntary moan as he kissed a tender spot under her jaw line, but only for a moment before she clapped her hands over her mouth, embarrassed. “Stop it!” she hissed.

“Only if you admit you want it,” he grinned.

“Yes, I want it,” she said quietly. “Happy now?”

“Well happier… the only way I’d be happy was if we-”

“Stop!” she cut off his evil smile with a glare. “Go, back to your side of the table,” she pointed towards his backpack. He gave a puppy-dog-like whimper before sliding his chair back to its proper position.

Five minutes passed before Michael kicked off his shoe and began to rub his sock covered foot up and down Sydney’s leg. She growled a, “Stop!” to him, but he knew that she was smiling and thus enjoying his tormenting of her. Seeking an amusing reaction, Michael stretched his foot further and further up Sydney’s leg until she stabbed his foot with a pencil underneath the table causing him to yelp.

“You’re evil!” he hissed to her.

“Uh, yeah, and you’re not,” she rolled her eyes.

Another few minutes passed before another idea crossed Michael’s mind. He ripped off half a sheet of notebook paper, scribbled a somewhat dirty message on it and then tossed it to Sydney. It landed by her hand and tossed it right back to him. He threw it once more and it landed in her lap. That time, she opened it, blushed and gasped before tearing it up quickly, fearing what would happen if someone read what he wrote. Michael laughed under his breath, proud of the game he’d started.

“You have to stop!” Sydney hissed to him.

“The third floor of the library’s looking pretty good right now, isn’t it?” he smiled at her.

She glanced towards Cindy quickly before saying, “Yes but we can’t! You know she’d catch us and ban us from the library!”

Michael grunted. Sydney did have a very valid point; Cindy was a problem in his devious plan. Finally, not wanting to be banned from the library (which would have caused a world of problems for them) he abandoned his seduction plans and got down to actual homework.

An hour later Sydney and Michael collected their things to leave the library. Michael was just about to get into the passenger side of Sydney’s car when she slammed him up against the vehicle and kissed him passionately. “Remember a few months ago when you said we could pay Cindy off… you think tha’d work?” Sydney asked breathlessly.

Michael laughed deeply. “Now who’s horny?”

“Says the man who had his foot up my thigh,” she gave him a pointed look.

He grinned. “There’s always the car… we could park it behind the ice cream shop –HEY! I was kidding!” he groaned when she smacked him.

Sydney groaned loudly, “How long ‘til we can go to Italy again?”

Michael laughed. “I love how Italy has become like… our love nest… but seriously, babe, not until the end of the semester – I’m so swamped with lab work. It sucks I know,” he frowned.

“Fine,” she sighed, “get in… we’ll just have to suffer.”

Two days later, Sydney and Michael met at the library once more and, whey they walked in, they both stopped dead in their tracks at the person behind the counter. Instead of Cindy, the former librarian, the elderly Mrs. Smart was behind the desk. Sydney and Michael stared at her for a moment before staring at each other. “Do you, um, still have those blankets in the car?” Michael whispered to her. He hadn’t even finished his sentence before Sydney practically threw her backpack at him and raced out the door, bound for her car.

~*~

“Oh my god… I can’t believe we just had sex in the library!” Sydney laughed while struggling to put her jeans back on without removing the blanket that was covering her. “That was just so wrong.”

“Yes, I believe it was you who sat in this very spot months ago and pointed out the wrongness of that…then again, I agreed with you so…,” he laughed.

“Desperate times; desperate measures,” Sydney winked at him.

Michael laughed at her. “Seriously, I wonder what happened to Cindy… not that I care,” he added casually at Sydney’s glare.

“I dunno… sadly, I think she’ll be back,” Sydney sighed.

“I know,” he groaned. “But I suppose this’ll last us for a little while…”

“You suppose?!” Sydney gasped, almost offended. “I think this was pretty damn good if I do say so myself.”

“It was wonderful,” he assured her, “but I just, you know, miss you… lots.”

“Yeah, I miss ya too,” Sydney smiled at him.

DAMN!
sex in the library
haha that rocks
haha
lovin it
serioulsy LOVIN IT

lmao cant get over it SEX in a LIBRARY!!

Dude they had sex in the library!! I loved Syd's reaction when they saw the old librarian and Michael asked about the blankets.
Great update

omg they did it in the library. too be honest i'd prefer the car.

poor old mrs smart - good job she never went upstairs she might have died of a heart attack

niiice... :lol:
I hope they were quiet. Or maybe Mrs Smart is deaf. (that's a horrible thing to say, but for her sake, i'd prefer her to be deaf than hearing people doing it...)

hahahaha oh man oh man! Can't wait for more! hahaha sex in the library...it reminds me of The Prince and Me.....without the paps coming in to ruin it for them! Loves it!

Another few minutes passed before another idea crossed Michael’s mind. He ripped off half a sheet of notebook paper, scribbled a somewhat dirty message on it and then tossed it to Sydney.

Seriously that man's never giving up huh??????? :lol:

BTW Janet, you shouldn't write chapters like those, I'm having far too much fun with those, I can mock you at the same time for the rest of our lives :lol: :P

“Remember a few months ago when you said we could pay Cindy off… you think tha’d work?” Sydney asked breathlessly.

Michael laughed deeply. “Now who’s horny?”

“Says the man who had his foot up my thigh,” she gave him a pointed look.

:blink: You stole my lines!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sydney groaned loudly, “How long ‘til we can go to Italy again?”

Jeez she's definitely horny.... Imagine you have to travel to Italy every time you wanna have sex with your boyfriend :blink:

“Oh my god… I can’t believe we just had sex in the library!”

And who was it exactly that said they were going to have sex in the library anyway??? huh... huh... :rolleyes:

“I think this was pretty damn good if I do say so myself.”

“It was wonderful,” he assured her, “but I just, you know, miss you… lots.”

“Yeah, I miss ya too,” Sydney smiled at him.

Awww and then they're all cuddly towards the end!!!!!!!!! :2love:

Thanks for writing the funniest (probably the dirties) chapter ever :lol:

Back