The iPad

What do you think of the iPad? I personally think it is the dumbest thing made by Apple yet as to me it is just an oversize and obnoxious iTouch that Apple fanatics will go out and buy.

I agree, we have 6 of them where I work.. (why? No idea).. used it for 10 minutes.. was very unimpressed.. and they have been sitting in their boxes on a shelf not being used since they were received (and won't be used)

Quick send one to me so I can put it in the microwave or something!

<3 my iPod nano in silver still! And I can see the benefits of an iPhone, what's the point in a pad :D Go check out how many 'fanatics' queued up on launch day to buy it=/

One of my friend bought it and after using it for couple of hours i totally love it, its unique, fun to use. The main problem is the size, its not mobile, its not laptop.

Toups said:
I agree, we have 6 of them where I work.. (why? No idea).. used it for 10 minutes.. was very unimpressed.. and they have been sitting in their boxes on a shelf not being used since they were received (and won't be used)

You can send me one of them. :P I have never used one but think of it as an oversized itouch.

I don't find any use of a device like ipad its nothing but a felgercarb big screen iphone all of its purpose can be easily handle by good netbook probably they can do much better than ipad except netbook may lack a touch screen.

Back