Season 4 The Jaguar

I was just watching the Season 2 finale - close to the end, just before Sydney walks into her apartment and fights with Allison. Vaugh drops her off and tells her they are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend - and they are driving the same green Jaguar as in the season 4 finale with the crash. Interesting! :blink:

irinarules said:
I was just watching the Season 2 finale - close to the end, just before Sydney walks into her apartment and fights with Allison. Vaugh drops her off and tells her they are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend - and they are driving the same green Jaguar as in the season 4 finale with the crash. Interesting!  :blink:
[post="1468675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really?! I didn't notice...its strange that while they would show continuity by having Vaughn drive the same car from two years ago, they forget *spoiler* that syd's hair was curly in the finale and now it appears straight again. Or maybe that's just me that noticed her hair lolol...um, also isn't SB an island? I mean they couldn't drive there right? Wouldn't they have a rental car? I know, I know, you can't apply reality to Alias....lololololololol...sry...~Lauren

whocaffeinatedthecat? said:
Really?! I didn't notice...its strange that while they would show continuity by having Vaughn drive the same car from two years ago, they forget *spoiler* that syd's hair was curly in the finale and now it appears straight again. Or maybe that's just me that noticed her hair lolol...um, also isn't SB an island? I mean they couldn't drive there right? Wouldn't they have a rental car? I know, I know, you can't apply reality to Alias....lololololololol...sry...~Lauren
[post="1468681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's not just you! I noticed her hair too!
My sister and I talk for hours after each Alias episode and one of the main things we commented on after the finale last season was how pretty her hair was... it sort of made us hope that the scene in the car was a dream because Sydney does not normally wear it that way... :rolleyes: ... but then we came back to reality and realized that JJ wouldn't be so kind to us!

Back