The Letter

Great update.. Loved Vaughn's internal monologue with Irina.. Kendall better let Vaughn go to Cairo, they need to see each other.

Thanks for the PM

Poor Vaughn must have been so fustrated .... awww Jackie is in prision hehe ... love how Vaughn told him that he proposed and she accepted ... aww he aproves ... poor Vaughn has to contact Irina (yup Syd defenantly owes him) ... now how would be stupid enough as to try adn kill Irina ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I loved Vaughn talking to himself, especially:
Ok I’m officially insane. I just contacted Irina Derevko. Yep, I’m going to the loony bin. Because now, not only have I willingly sought out the woman who murdered my father and broke about a hundred thousand laws in the process but, if I get caught I’ll get to share a federal prison cell with Jack.
Ok this is great Agent Dumbass,
Oh this is great, I think as I get up to follow her. It’s like walking into the lioness’s den. Comparable to picking up a black widow spider and taunting it until it bites you. Truly moronic.
Very good update.

I hope Kendall lets Vaughn go! They have to see each other. It's so sad that they're apart. It's like Sd-6 but 10x worse. :P It's getting good... great job!

Loved the whole chapter, but really loved Vaughn calling himself "Agent Dumbass". I just loved his whole inner talk with himself while he was with Irina. Kendall had better let him go to Cairo to see Syd. Kendall locked Jack up? He is crazy isn't he?
Thanks for the PM

oohhh!!! kendall have to let vaughn meet syd and the interatin between vaughn and syd´s parents was great (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) !! i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,

Nanda

DUDE!
Go Vaughn!
He is so great to do all that for Syd!
They need to get Jack out!
That is the only way I think they can beat this!
Oh man!
this is soo good!

Now there are five of them who know Sydney is alive. Five allies, four of which have strong connections in the spy world. It's just a matter of time before they find a way to get Sydney out.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Loved Vaughn's running conversation with himself.
That was funny.
At least Jack knows and told Vaughn he only trusts Vaughn and Irina with Sydney's life.
We knew Irina would approve of Vaughn asking Sydney to marry him.

I hope they can find a way to get Sydney out soon.
I hope Kendall lets Vaughn meet Sydney in Cairo.

Vaughn in these chapters was hilarious...From his:Soooo comment to Jack to him talking to himself and calling himself Agent Dumbass...Can't wait to find out what happens next...hopefully they will meet in Cairo and maybe :naughty: :naughty:
Thanks for the pm. Update again soon.

i hope Vaughn gets to go too. altho, i think Kendall might be a little uncomfortable being in that room with them. lol.
maybe the info that Irina gave Vaughn will help them bring down the Covenant. one can only dream.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Each second this situation is growing more foreboding and I’m now on high alert, not that I can do much to defend myself when I’m carrying her. Except use her as a bullet shield.

Kidding, I swear. I could never do that.

K - I laughed so hard right there I hurt myself, lol. (Of course I just had abdominal surgery, so laughing is a bad thing ;) ) I loved Jack's reaction - what he could give of one - to Vaughn's last second announcement about his and Syd's engagement. Great update - thanks for sharing!

OMG Janet Vaughn's POV was sooo funny!!! Agent Dumbass :lol: and using Irina as a shield :lol: classic!! awesome chapter! I hope Kendall takes Vaughn with him to Cairo, or better still they get Syd out before then :D thanks for the pm :P

Back