The Merrin Dungey Thread

I like Merrin. I just wish she had more screen time. At least she had more when she was on King Of Queens and Malcolm in the Middle.

I really like Merrin, too and I think she deserves more screentime, just hope she and Will don't hook up. It would ruin everything.

She is sooooo fabulous...syd is so lucky to have a friend like her(it is sad that they have to leave her out of everything tho) is she in anything else besides alias?

marshalllovr4eva said:
She is sooooo fabulous...syd is so lucky to have a friend like her(it is sad that they have to leave her out of everything tho) is she in anything else besides alias?
I don't know what else she's been doing. I hope she does have other projects especially with so little screen time they've been giving her character.

As for the other topic, Will and Francie, I would LOVE for them to hookup. :D

she schould spent more time with syd aren't they best friends. syd seems to talk to will more because he knows everything now i think that is unfair to francie

Merrin has been great as Francie. She's a great actress. Have you guys seen Malcolm in the Middle? She's Stevie's nice, uptight, sweet mom! LOL She's great at it.

And I've seen her in EdTV, and someone said she was in the college movie The Others, not the scary one.

Here's a Winamp Skin I made of Merrin!
post-79-1042089986.jpg

clarissima said:
Merrin has been great as Francie. She's a great actress. Have you guys seen Malcolm in the Middle? She's Stevie's nice, uptight, sweet mom! LOL She's great at it.

And I've seen her in EdTV, and someone said she was in the college movie The Others, not the scary one.
LMAO i remember that episode, now i know why she looked so familiar when i started watching Alias. Merrin's great in her own right in my opinion!

i like merrin, she's a good actress and plays a great friend for syd on alias but she should get more things to do instead of being the best friend always at the apartment or the restaurant!

aliasbabe48 said:
i like merrin, she's a good actress and plays a great friend for syd on alias but she should get more things to do instead of being the best friend always at the apartment or the restaurant!
yes, she should, but i hope it doesnt have her being the wolf in sheeps skin that would really hurt syd

Back