Drama The Oxford Murders (2008)

Kahuna

Howzit? 🤙
Title: The Oxford Murders (2008)

Tagline: There is no way of finding a single absolute truth

Genre: Crime, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Álex de la Iglesia

Cast: Elijah Wood, John Hurt, Leonor Watling, Julie Cox, Jim Carter, Alex Cox, Burn Gorman, Dominique Pinon, Anna Massey, Tom Frederic, James Howard, Danny Sapani, Duane Henry

Release: 2008-01-18

Runtime: 107

Plot: At Oxford University, a professor and a grad student work together to try and stop a potential series of murders seemingly linked by mathematical symbols.
The Oxford Murders (2008)

I like mystery movies and thought this would be good since it had John Hurt and Elijah Wood in it. It was not a good movie. It was like a cheap made for TV movie instead of a theater movie. There are lots of story points that seemed to be skipped over or what seems like the viewer is supposed to fill in the blanks themselves.

I like mystery movies and thought this would be good since it had John Hurt and Elijah Wood in it. It was not a good movie. It was like a cheap made for TV movie instead of a theater movie. There are lots of story points that seemed to be skipped over or what seems like the viewer is supposed to fill in the blanks themselves.
Well, that's disappointing. I'm always up for a good mystery and while Elijah Wood would not convince me to watch something, John Hurt would be.