The Plan

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: The Plan
Author: Carolyn (Sexcivaughn14)
Dislaimer: I do not own any character that belong to this story, JJ and Bad Robot do.
Wallpaper: By Janet

theplan.jpg

A/N this story is complete.

Chapter 1

“Lauren…I don’t understand how you can just walk away from this…everything we had…everything we have, Liz” 30 year old lawyer, Michael Vaughn ran his hands through his hair as he looked at the woman standing in front of him, his wife with her bags packed at the front door.

“Michael…I’m sorry…I truly didn’t want it to come to this but…” Lauren sighed, “I never wanted this, we were supposed to be merely a business arrangement, we weren’t supposed to have a child”

“So…you’ll just leave her? You’ll leave that little girl simply because she wasn’t part of the original deal?” Vaughn gaped, “what did that girl do to deserve that from you? Her mother.”

“I cannot be her mother Michael” Lauren told him, “I don’t have the maternal instinct, I don’t have any of that…I’m simply one chromosome running through her body…nothing more”

“If you walk out…you cannot walk back in Lauren” Vaughn stated, he wasn’t going to lie and give her and bull felgercarb lines about how he loved her, they both knew that wasn’t true, but he did care about what happened to their daughter, what happened to Liz because Elizabeth Anne Vaughn was the one thing in his life that he truly loved.

“Good bye Michael” Lauren turned and walked out the door, grabbing her bags, not giving a second look to her husband or to the bedroom that her infant daughter was asleep in, her wedding ring and engagement ring were lying on the counter in the kitchen, absent, unreal, un missed.

*~*

“Yes…I’m looking to hire a nanny” Vaughn sighed as he raked his hands through his hair, he was on his ninth call with various company’s, trying to find a place that had a nanny who could be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But none of them had what he was looking for.

“I’m sorry sir, we don’t have any available for the conditions you need…we have three days a week” the woman told him.

“I need 7 days, I’m a full time lawyer and I have a 7 month old daughter… three days isn’t enough” Vaughn groaned.

“Well, it’s the best we can do” the woman sighed, “I’m sorry”

“Could you give me any other numbers?” Vaughn asked her.

“I’m sorry we can’t, but if you’d like to hire a three day service, temporarily, until you find a more full time worker, that might be useful” the woman suggested.

“Thank you for the idea, but I don’t want my daughter getting used to someone who’s only going to be around for two weeks” Vaughn told her honestly.

“Well, we can call you if we have any full time nanny’s becoming available, until then I’m afraid that there is nothing we can do” she stated.

“Alright, thank you very much for you’re help, have a great day” Vaughn hung up the phone and looked over at the innocent little girl who was asleep in her car seat. “Sorry Liz”

Elizabeth Anne Vaughn, she wasn’t even a year old and had the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen, her hair was dirty blonde and she had dimples, she didn’t at all resemble her mother, she looked just like her father.

“I know you don’t really know why any of this is happening” Vaughn sighed, knowing that Liz didn’t understand a word he was saying, but still feeling it was necessary to tell her, “But we’ll find someone. Daddy’ll never let you down baby”

*~*

Vaughn spent the next three days juggling three different tasks:

Finding Liz a full time nanny.

Working from home.

And taking care of Liz.

It seemed as know he would never get lucky so to speak until at 10:30 on a Wednesday morning when his house phone began ringing, just after having put Liz down for a nap.

“Hello?” Vaughn answered it quickly.

“Hi, this is Alison Brown, you called us a few days ago looking for a full time nanny?” the woman asked him.

“Yes I did” Vaughn sat down.

“We have one for you, her name is Sydney Bristow. We’d like you to see her for an interview: assuming you still need a nanny”

Yay! New story!!

“I never wanted this, we were supposed to be merely a business arrangement, we weren’t supposed to have a child”
Um... didn't they get married?? And she saw that as a business arrangement?? Um.. ok... if that's the way she wants to play it...

Great start. I can't wait to see where you take this. Thanks for the pm.

i know i am after falling in love with this fic can i stay on the pm list

thanks for the pm
keep up the good work

gracie

That was great ... aww poor Vaughn ... can not believe Lauran ... yah Syds going to be the nanny .. soo cute love it already ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

hehe
lauren couldn't hack it :D
and syd's going to be the nanny :woot:
thanks for the pm and could you keep me on the list
can't wait for the next update
jess

Back