The Project Christmas List

well we already no that Syd was involved in project christmas because they told us about Syd's memory with the gun and her father talking about christmas when she was five. then they said that was the reason the Covenant could not brainwash her because of the effects of project christmas. we no Syd is one nad i think the other two are Lauren and Nadia because there aren't many options and it would make sense, why lauren said "you think it was a coincidence you and your sister both being agents?" and so that may be implying she was in project Christmas and some things may mena that Lauren was involved in the project, but the 3 missing names were all girls so...

HUh...one problem...WILL's list...unless the CIA erased the three names before Will found the list...then he's involved too...I don't know about anything else...but he's like one of the last sane innocent (well..not quite so innocent...killing Alison, his 'girlfriend' and all :confused: ) beings on the show. Vaughn's fling with hydrochloric acid, Syd; "I want her dead", Dixon shooting emily...what happened to the show's humane side? Being represented through Marshall?

We could say that Syd was part of the Project Christmas, but never had anything done to her ... it was her father who used the same technique on her ... so, Syd's name would never appear there ...

so, yes the other 3 could be Nadia, Lauren and Vaughn ... :cool:

yeah GoGo I agree... syd wouldn't be on the list cause i think that jack sort of "unofficially" tested the project on her. so yes, it could be vaughn, lauren, and nadia, but for some reason i dont think its vaughn, and as for lauren and nadia, were they in the US when those standardized tests were given? the three dont even necessarily have to be characters we know, but i dont see any other reason that they would purposely leave 3 names out. we'll have to wait and see.... til january!!!! :(

-need to go back and study more for finals... i have 2 more days of schooL!-

i doubt Vaughn is one of tehm, only b/c something that a few ppl at A2A were talking bout. they had this theory, well in the eppy where Vaughn is in the hospital after the Inferno, there was a scene JJ cut <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->something that may have to do with brainwashing of Vaughn, Dixon mentions that Vaughn had something that may have caused him 2 tell the truth without truth serum or the inferno, something 2 do with brainwashing and project christmas is anti-brainwashing so that couldn't add up 2 vaughn being in pro. x-mas.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> but i agree that some1 may have erased the 3 names that were on the list that Will had.

*IriS* said:
i agree, i think the other 3 are Sydney, Nadia and Lauren.
i don't think we should really give lauren that much credit... after all wasn't she raised in london???
nadia and sydney are HUGE yes's... maybe..... maybe vaughn.... but i really don't think lauren

Alias_Addict47 said:
well we already no that Syd was involved in project christmas because they told us about Syd's memory with the gun and her father talking about christmas when she was five. then they said that was the reason the Covenant could not brainwash her because of the effects of project christmas. we no Syd is one nad i think the other two are Lauren and Nadia because there aren't many options and it would make sense, why lauren said "you think it was a coincidence you and your sister both being agents?" and so that may be implying she was in project Christmas and some things may mena that Lauren was involved in the project, but the 3 missing names were all girls so...
good point.... ok i take back everything i said before

ya Will didn't no that Syd was in it, even if it was used on Syd nofficially by her father (i doubt it) it would be too weird 2 have Vaughn and Sydney in the same program, it'd just be weird. most of those ppl probably became spies (Alison, Syd, (if lauren was one) Lauren (if Nadia was) Nadia, but i don't no about Vaughn.) i mean we know he is a spy but i really don't think he was in the Project.

if it isnt lauren i think its more likely vaughn than sark. vaughn had a father in the cia, whereas sarks father was lazarey, who abandoned him, apparently.

i would rather choose Sark ovr Vaughn, Sark's affiliation w/ being bad so
young would mite b explaind through that he was in Project Christmas and made into a youn agent tho i don't think that it's him. i think that since there were 10 guys and there were only 7 girls, to even out the amount would be 3 more girls (Nadia, Syd, and Lauren.) usually if u have an expirement u want 2 make sure the results come out evenly between men and woman, but u can't do that w/ less women than men, which is y i think Lauren, Syd, and Nadia are the 3 missing names.

Well wouldn't they recall one another? :/ Except all of the memories Sydney had in season two of her childhood had her completing the puzzles and training at home under Jack's supervision. So maybe it was tested out on Sydney first? Well we could look back at the years involved. :/ I don't remember what test year that Will had trouble finding in S2 but did find it in the end...nadia...the age difference. Lauren...how could yu forget her? :lol:

Maybe there were like different divisions or there were more then 20 kids involved cause you have to take into consideration that the 20 people who have the capacity to think like a spy don't necessarily have the fitness, strengh, endurance, impulse, ect...unless project xmas contributed to this.

louielouie said:
Could Sark be one of the Project Christmas kids?
I highly doubt Sark is a PC kid, simply because of history. He grew up in Russia, and then in the UK (near Galway). PC was conducted in the US. In addition, Jack Bristow was involved in the experiment, so would know if Julian was put through it. If he did know that, he would probably have revealed it by now, or the audience would have been told.

Les

it does seem like sydney, vaughan and lauren are the most similar in age. sark and nadia are probably the youngest. maybe syd, lauren and vaughan are the 3 missing in will's list (or maybe will was one of them and can't remember or is playing the game). if irina stole the secrets or whatever of project christmas from jack and went back to russia, then nadia and sark were probably in the russian version of project christmas.

??? Nadia was taken a day after she was born from Irina and nvr seen by Irina agen so she wouldve seen her daughter and we woulda known so i dont really think that. Will??? he's really really highly unlikely b/c he didn even know about being a spy or nethin', unless he failed the tests :( lol

ELIZABETH_FARRELL said:
I agree about lauren, but nadia couldnt have been part of project christmas. she was hidden somewhere from all the rambaldi followers.
But the information was being extracted out of her... (see the old videos of Nadia as a child)

Les

but if they wanted to keep Nadia they could have helped her by getting her into Project x-mas so she couldn't be taken and brainwashed since she was so important.

Back