The Project Christmas List

I dont think Vaughn is a Proj XMas kid. It seems most likely to be Lauren, Syd, and Nadia. Maybe Sark could have been tested by the KGB or another organization, but I don't think Vaughn was trained to be a spy at such a young age. Wouldn't Vaughn be a better agent, if he was a project kid, lol!

Amy

Well I was just watching the Counteragent Part 1 in S2 and there were 40 kids who scored a perfect score on the tests with the Project Christmas questions. So there could be a whole number of options for new characters related to this list.

i think that Vaughn Nadia and Lauren are the other names because Syd was the one Jack TESTED Project Christmas on. so all of them could have been "programed". and about the Sark thing, its possible, how else could he be such a good spy! (especially at such a ealy age cuz he was like 20 21 or somwhere around there in the beginning of the show! ) and for secret agent angel: exactlly! they could have tested their version of Project Christmas on her while she was in custody (poor Nadia) also remember the sole reason Irina was sent here was to steal Project Cristmas information so KGB could have their own version. im talking too much im going to stop here! :D

no, i think that Syd and Nadia are definitely Project Christmas kids, but not Lauren. Besides, doesn't Syd already know she was in Project Christmas? I think Vaughn is. His father worked for the Cia after all. He was protecting the passenger. So Jack and William Vaughn could have done the same thing to their kids. Enlisted them in Project Christmas. So i think that Syd, Nadia, and Vaughn are in project Christmas.

I thought that the kids that tested perfect for Project Christmas were all in 1st or 2nd grade at the same time. Wasn't it given in 1982 to 1st (or 2nd) graders? If so, they would all be about the same age. Providing this is true, then only Sydney and possibly Lauren (if she and Syd are the same age) would be the correct PC age. Nadia is too young and Vaughn is too old. Does this make sense to anyone or am I completely off on my memory?

1. Douglas W. Axtell
2. Matthew Wayne Brewer
3. Karen A. Bartek
4. Dianna Lynn Brown
5. Jennifer Beth Crary
6. Peter James Dacey
7. Ryan Robert Ferro
8. Chris Godfrey
9. Tricia Kay Goken
10. Harmony Leigh Gosbee
11. Allison Georgia Doren
12. Duane E. Journey
13. Ross Frank Judd
14. Michael Allen Martinez
15. Mark A. Rohmer
16. Benjamin Xavier Spek
17. Jodie Ann Thomas.

thats 17 names ... with 3 names missing ... I got 11 boys and 6 girls ... why would the majority be boys anyways???

and I am thinking ... what if there are 47 of these project christmas kids around?

Back