The Swedish Thread

Ello, I am Is Furstinna! I is from Sveden! I like to talk vit other Svedens! Other Svedes and other non-svedes should come and talk vit me!

-Is Furstinna!

If this thread, gets out of hand as it did at SD-1, it will be removed and "other" precautions will also be taken.

On a lighter note, have fun and IF, your animated viking is allowed here, it just has to be 64 x 64 pixels :smiley:

God dag till envar. JAG tack själv för den välkomnande. Dum åsnan flicka vem frågat om den här er lik , för skam. Den här er all lik du okunnig ko!!!! Med så pass sa , Jag skulle lik till säga god dag igen! god dag Alias er på min ålder favorite utställning inne om helhet hel värld. Den er jämn bättre än Bjork , vem JAG älska!

Hej min ny Svensk van! Min pappa ar Svensk och jag kan prata bra Svenska men jaga kan inte rita po Svenska so bra! Hopas du har en god jul och got nytt ar!

Traslation (Sorry Tommy! I didn't know!):

Hello my new swedish friend. My dad is swedish and I can speak good swedish but I can't write in Swedish very well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

For those of you posting, you must post the translation to so that everyone can participate. If not, I'll have to close the thread. Thanks :smiley:

sycofancy said:
Oh my.....oh dear.....oh my goodeness.....what do I say to this?

I will say no bad.....but that is not really what I mean. ;)
S.
Maybe you should post a translation ot that too ;)

There is nothing to translate....I just know who that last is fursitnna was and this person is not it. I am confused, but not in a bad way. ;)
S.

sycofancy said:
There is nothing to translate....I just know who that last is fursitnna was and this person is not it. I am confused, but not in a bad way. ;)
S.
Yes...It's a good thing Blake is too busy fixing SD-1, if he saw this he might assume the worst :(

Swank said:
Hej min ny Svensk van! Min pappa ar Svensk och jag kan prata bra Svenska men jaga kan inte rita po Svenska so bra! Hopas du har en god jul och got nytt ar!

Traslation (Sorry Tommy! I didn't know!):

Hello my new swedish friend. My dad is swedish and I can speak good swedish but I can't write in Swedish very well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
I actually understood most of it before the translation, Swanky! Aren't you proud?

Well, if it is the same one, we have had more of a warning than SD-1 got.

Anyway, off that subject because its almost bashing another members and if that happens, I'll have to close the thread. ;)

Back