Horror The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

ISpy10

Cadet
Title: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Tagline: Based on a true story...

Genre: Horror

Director: Marcus Nispel

Cast: Jessica Biel, Eric Balfour, Erica Leerhsen, Mike Vogel, Jonathan Tucker, R. Lee Ermey, Andrew Bryniarski, Lauren German, David Dorfman, Terrence Evans, Marietta Marich, Heather Kafka, Kathy Lamkin, Brad Leland, Mamie Meek, John Larroquette, Harry Jay Knowles

Release: 2003-05-21

Runtime: 98

Plot: After picking up a traumatized young hitchhiker, five friends find themselves stalked and hunted by a chainsaw-wielding killer and his family of equally psychopathic killers.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

After watching the trailer, I was freaked out and for a second you see the killer - he looks sick and creepy! Watch it here if you have Quicktime or here if you have Windows Media

Prepare to be freaked out!

it was inspired by a true story? :Ph34r: I've never seen the original, I went to the Hollywood Wax Museum once and they had a replicated scene and... needless to say, there was quite a lot of fake blood. :lol:

but there is a chance the ROTK trailer might be attached to this... argh. inner conflict. ^_^

Actually, the story that it is based off of is not as extreme as the movie. Ed Gein was the "true story". Although he did not wear a mask made of skin all the time like Leather face. He wasn't known to use a chainsaw either. Most of his victims were woman. If you want to find out more about him go to crime library.com. He also inspiried the movies psycho and buffalo bill in silence of the lambs.

At camp- my friends were doing reports of Ed Gein and I read them... holy kazowie, this guy was nuts :lol:

He was a necrophiliac too :thud: He had sex with the dead woman. :o_O:

This movie must be... uhhh... :eek: I've never seen it and i don't think i will...

The plot of the movie is that the teen's go to the middle of nowhere and get stuck at this house and a canibal with a chainsaw come's after them. The real massacare is in prison as we speak but he is not a canibal he did chop people up with his chainsaw still but you get the point.

The true story is horrific, I saw the older movie it was rather.........well Bloodthursty. I think the music in the new trailer is freaky and the camera sound. I saw the trailer at the cinema and when he cut threw the wall my friend screamed lol!

I want to see this sooo bad, it looks awesome, I think we're going this weekend if my friends and I don't chicken out. :P My mom's prob gonna buy our tickets cuz our 'rents don't mind that it's R

*hides* I absolutely HATE slasher movies, O.O. Even though I think Jessica Biel is a good actress there is NO way I am seeing that movie, O.O. Seriously though, if you hate slasher films don't watch the trailer!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database