the wine

what wine did sark ask for when he was in sd-6 custody? i'm so bad! i don't remember the eppy or anything and i can't remember what kind of wine it was. i think it was '82 something or another but i am putting it in a fanfic and i need to know for certain. anyone know?

m-c

Found this while doing research for a fic - thought it was interesting.

From AskMen.com on the top 10 most expensive bottles of wine - Sark has great taste, this one came in at #2. :D

Petrus Pomerol 1998 - app. $1,459 a bottle
This Merlot was one of the favorite wines at the White House during the Kennedy years. The official name is Château Petrus but even its label refers to it as simply "Petrus." The grapes are usually harvested early and left to mature slowly. Extremely fruity, suggestions of berries, vanilla, mocha, and oak emanate from its rich purple robe. The finish is something to wait for as it caresses the palate. A truly exquisite vintage, it should reach maturity after the year 2012.

^ :lol: Yeah, that is some damn expensive vino. I'm no wine connoisseur but for that much money, the bottle better be solid gold and have diamonds on the label.

I didn´t even know that the wine existed. :blink:
Indeed good taste but also not a very cheap one :blink:

I love sark he has such good taste.

post-16517-1102296165.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Sark banner from MangoSark.</span>

thats it Snookie12cat when we are rich we will buy a bottle and give it to DA as a gift little will he know that we put in some sedatives then we'll put him in a cage get the electric stick and condition him into becoming Sark :Ph34r:

MissingSark said:
That is wrong!  But so funny!  Is caged DA wearing black leather?
[post="1249681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL.
That reminds me of when he escaped from the CIA and they found him with his bubbly and he had on a black leather jacket. I was like, "Yay! He found himself a leather jacket and some wine! Where am I?

meg_loves_Alias said:
That reminds me of when he escaped from the CIA and they found him with his bubbly and he had on a black leather jacket. I was like, "Yay! He found himself a leather jacket and some wine! Where am I?
[post="1250846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. See, we are on the same wave-length.

Back