this or that

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys!
continue wiht this thread someone asks a question u answer and post a new question

would u rather see marshall or weiss die?

Ooh scary. I would hafta say Weiss, tho. Marshall is too necessary to the show (sorry, Greg!)...

OK:

Would you rather Kendall or Dixon as head of the LA CIA HQ?

Les

Sydney because she would make it a slow and painful death :D

Would you rather have Lauren and Vaughn together or Sydney and Sark?

oh, neither!! umm, I'd to say Lauren and Vaughn just because that's already happened and it wouldn't be another betrayal.

Would you rather Alias season 4 start in September but new epiosodes not on a regualr basis or in January with new episodes every week?

More VARK. But I want to see them working on a mission together, not just try to kill each other everytime.

more VACK (Vaughn and Jack) scenes or more Nadia and Sloane scenes?

bluebird1045 said:
Have Lena Olin back. Then have Irina kill Lauren. ^_^
Good one!!

Anyway, Id probably choose Sloane and Barnett just because I want Lauren dead!

S/V to get together in the finale or not??

As much as I want them together, I kinda want their relationship to go slow since they have a lot of issues between them. If they're gonna put a big S/V shipper scene just for the sake of pleasing the fans, I'd rather wait til next season.

(without Irina in the show) Jack with Katya or Jack with no one at all

bluebird1045 said:
As much as I want them together, I kinda want their relationship to go slow since they have a lot of issues between them. If they're gonna put a big S/V shipper scene just for the sake of pleasing the fans, I'd rather wait til next season.
Agreed...I just want something small to happen so that we know that something is going to happen next season (grrr...next year), but nothing big to happen in the finale.

I think Jack with no one at all because I like him dealing with his relationship with Sydney and not a girlfriend as well.

umm, can't think of good one...okay, here's an odd one:

Marshall dead or ally with Lauren and Sark?

Marshall ally with Lauren and Sark! That would be fun to watch...

Find out who Sark's mother was or leave her a minor/unknown character?

It would be okay to find out who Sark's mother is, as long as she doesn't turn out to be another one of those characters who come back from the dead. Enough of that story line already!

Will as a reporter or CIA analyst Will?

Analyst, that way Sydney had someone to talk to that wasn't directly involved with her work, but still involved enough to know what she's talking about.

Jack and Irina or Sydney and Vaughn?

Hmmm...tough choice. I love both ships, but I guess Sydney and Vaughn since Irina isn't in the show.

McKenas Cole or Anna Espinosa to come back as a guest star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back