to u ppl who arent from the states

freaky said:
when will u get season 4? do u know yet?
[post="1071028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They've just started to air season 2 here :( so it will take maybe 2 years until they show season 4.. but I've seen every episode of all seasons and I can't wait for season 4 to start in the US!

/Bella

freaky said:
when will u get season 4? do u know yet?
[post="1071028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
We are watching season 3 in France (3 episodes per week :D ). So the next season should be on during the month of october or november :thinking: .
Usually it's september but this year it was october :rolleyes:

Australia isn't too bad, we're only a few months (possibly weeks) behind the US. If Alias had started at the same time it did last year (around August) we would of got the new season early next year, but this time is different and we could get it during the middle of the year or later. I'm hoping that it'll start around early next year but that's a long shot.

We didn't even air season 3 here in germany, so it'll take a long time till i can finally watch season 4 on TV :(

sunsetgirl said:
I haven't seen S2 so about S3 and S4 I can olny dream, Probably  S4 I would seen for a couple of years.  (n)
[post="1071101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah... I hate our TV for what they did. Who the hell airs 5 eps of the season and then puts it on hiatus for 6 months?! Idiots :angry: Hopefully Alias will be back in Jan. I've seen both S2 and S3 and believe me, there's nothing to regret if you haven't seen S3 -_- Okay, I'll better shut up now...

BTW. Dobrze wreszcie widzieć kogoś z Polski ^_^

nenril said:
Yeah... I hate our TV for what they did. Who the hell airs 5 eps of the season and then puts it on hiatus for 6 months?! Idiots :angry: Hopefully Alias will be back in Jan. I've seen both S2 and S3 and believe me, there's nothing to regret if you haven't seen S3 -_- Okay, I'll better shut up now...

BTW. Dobrze wreszcie widzieć kogoś z Polski ^_^
[post="1073507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I saw S2 cause I have on Dvd, Now I'm waiting for S4. Hope it will be better than S3.
Wzajemnie chyba jesteśmy tu jedyne z Polski. ;)

Who knows? English terrestrial TV stations haven't even shown S3 yet. And when they showed S2 half of the season was pushed into a graveyard slot. Our TV people are loony.

Jai

m<o>j said:
Who knows? English terrestrial TV stations haven't even shown S3 yet. And when they showed S2 half of the season was pushed into a graveyard slot. Our TV people are loony.

Jai
[post="1075117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You can say that again. good old Channel 4!!

I will see it a couple of days after it airs in america as i have friends who are going to post it over :D

Maybe in the middle of 2005...last season finished in september 2003 and started 2 months ago...We are seeing episode 3.14 at "SIC" and episode 3.5 at "AXN" ;)

Oooh, you lucky Sam!

I'm so glad I had a friend with Sky who could tape it for me...even that was waay behind though.

Jai

we don't Know for short but probably in October 2005! or before if AXN decides to buy the show, Like Cris said! I can say, at least we're lucky! we have 4 Alias episodes for week! :P

Australia isn't too bad, we're only a few months (possibly weeks) behind the US. If Alias had started at the same time it did last year (around August) we would of got the new season early next year, but this time is different and we could get it during the middle of the year or later. I'm hoping that it'll start around early next year but that's a long shot.
You know, I think it might be pretty early. We got season three in February, so I'm hopeful.... :smiley:

I'm studying abroad in Ireland starting in January. I am of course completely excited about the experience except that I will be missing Alias season 4. Does anybody have any advice on how I could get hold of the episodes while I'm there? Thanks!

well I don't know. but australia had BETTER show it in february... or else...
coz that's when all the new seasons and shows are starting on channel 7 so i'm just assuming

Nope. We'll get it probably in september or october. I get to watch it by downloading it from the inet

Fabu said:
Nope. We'll get it probably in september or october. I get to watch it by downloading it from the inet
[post="1141252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
b careful in saying that here! its against the rules! they might shut this down even!

hahaha! i was downloading smallville episodes from the net lately and i got plenty of adware, spyware, virus, worms.. maybe im just toooo ignorant of the PC WORLD.. hehehe! i just GIVE up. as in gave up.

ill get to watch s4 maybe this april or may.. i contacted one of our local tv channels.. and they said.. once alias in the states has finished airing at least a quarter of the episodes.. they will air it here in the philippines... SUCKS by the way.. ill just WAIT.. waiting.. SUCKS!

Back