Tulshy J's Homeys

Okay this is random, and totally out of the blue... But has anyone seen Rach around lately? It feels like she's dropped off the face of the earth :blink:

I was on a high foreeever afte rAvril, HEEHEE

GREEGLES, WE'RE HELL GONNA BE ON THE BIGGEST HIGH AFTER KELLY CLARKSON, AYE!!

I'll be on SUCH a high after KissChasy and All American Rejects, BLOODY HELL, but screw Simple Plabn, Kinky and I are gonna hightail it out of the SP mosh and go to the back and just be stoopid and anything :P

I don't know Rach... but she seems nice...

SINCE U BEEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE...

:P

GREEGLES, WE'RE HELL GONNA BE ON THE BIGGEST HIGH AFTER KELLY CLARKSON, AYE!!

YOURE GOING TO KELLY?!?!?!?!

:jawdrop: ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :jump:

hahahahahaha how excitment!!! Me and my 2 besties got the last 3 mosh tickets! hahaha WOOOT

:woot:

And i'm going to the Green Day concert toooooooo *does happy dance*

YAY!

I'm going to coke live, Rockit (Fooies, Oasis and the KAISER CHEIFS!!) and KELLY!

Man, thats a kaleidoscope of music varieties!

And it was the supernova! I don't like heights... it must have been the supernova. Although the ranger may have affected my brain also...

The gravertron just made me feel a 'lil sick.

OI! Did farju and Laura go to the show yesterday? i SWEAR i saw them!

KELLY!!! Is ally going?

hahahahahaha how excitment!!! Me and my 2 besties got the last 3 mosh tickets! hahaha WOOOT

Whoa, is it hell selling out there Aly? I don't reckon it'll sell out in Perth, barely anything sells out in Perth :P

Greegles, we'll have to get Lolly to step on the ticket-buying. :P

I GOT MY EYEBROW PIERCED!!!! YAAAAAAAY :happydance: and it didn't hurt at all! For real. It was like a pinch on my eyebrow and then I braced myself cos I was like 'oh, the painful part must be coming now' and then he was like 'i'm screwing the spikes on now' so it was over and it hadn't even hurted! :eek: :P

OI! Did farju and Laura go to the show yesterday? i SWEAR i saw them!
I'll ask them but I DON'T THINK SO! :lol: :hehe:

I'M GOING TO TASTE OF CHAOS!!! THE USED!!! KILLSWITCH ENGAGED!!! STORY OF THE YEAR!!! WHOO HOOOO!!

I liked the Ranger bestest :D :D The Supernova gets boring after a while tho. And I liked the Tumbler, that was some fun stuffs.

And the Gravetron is always fun accourse, cept when you feel like YOU'RE GONNA FALL OUT OF YOUR HOLDY THIING WHEN IT'S UPSIDE DOWN FOR LIKE 8 SECONDS!!! They need tighter thing-o's. :cry:

ALLY IS COMING TO KELLY!! :P

Cai, we're talking bout the Royal [aka NOT-THE-EASTER] Show :P With SHOWBAAAAGS AND RIDES AND STALLS WITH COOL NECKLACE THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT WRITE ON RICE AND THEN PUT IT IN A PENDANT WITH THE WORLD'S SMALLEST ROSE AND PINK LIQUID FOR ME, AND RED LIQUID AND NO GIRLY ROSE FOR GEOFFWEE. They write on rice!! :eek: :eek: :P :D

I'm done,...

JUJU WE NEEED YOU TO UPDAAATE!!

AND I NEEEED YOUR ADDRESS FOR MARSHMEAD COS I BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING TODAY THAT IS COOOOL AND YUUUUMMY THAT I CAN SEND YOU SO THAT YOU GET IT WHEN YOU GET THERE YAAAH?

:cry:

What are we sposed to do without her? :blink:

ALLY IS COMING TO KELLY!!

:D she suuuuuuuuuuure is! :D

!! :P Not Aly, Aly, but Ally. :P Yeah... that made sense. My fwiend Ally from school. :P

ARE YOU GOING TOO ALY? WELL OBVIOUSLY I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION OH WELL, when is it in Melbourne, will you tell us how awesome it is and what sogns she sings and yada yada? :D :P

:cry:

What are we sposed to do without her? :blink:
!! :P Not Aly, Aly, but Ally. :P Yeah... that made sense. My fwiend Ally from school. :P

ARE YOU GOING TOO ALY? WELL OBVIOUSLY I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION OH WELL, when is it in Melbourne, will you tell us how awesome it is and what sogns she sings and yada yada? :D :P
why hello its carolyn art :P

ARE YOU GOING TOO ALY? WELL OBVIOUSLY I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION OH WELL, when is it in Melbourne, will you tell us how awesome it is and what sogns she sings and yada yada?
Lol i will indeed :D
It's on November 9th :D

SOOOO MEXCITED!

Back