UK Season 4 Fan-Feedback

Hi!

after looking through the feedback from fans across the US after each episode of Alias season 4, i thought it'd be cool if we had our own one, since we are FINALLY seeing what they were talking about (those of you who had willpower not to, you deserve a medal!)

so, for those of you who actually saw the premier (damn it!), and the following episodes in weeks to come, feel free to let us know what you think...

*steps up to collect his medal* , I didnt read a single spoiler or nothing :woot:

Loved the APO and the new office is brilliant and fresh (y) , I was a little fazed of with the Syd and Vaughn scenes though cause I kept on thinking of how Jen and Michael broke up ;)

Anyway kudos to them all, loved every second of it. Cant wait for the next eppisode :woot:

I loved it, I loved it :throb: But I had sadly read spoilers because I couldn't wait for it to come out :blush2: :( :cry: But I did really love it, I'm tapping all S4 cos the DVDs take so long to come out here :nonono:

yeah i missed the premier as i didn't know when it was on- must have had my brain removed or something coz everyone else seems to have tuned in!
anyway, my sis taped it so i'm watching hers later (YAY!) so i will be able to feedback then. Plus 'the awful truth' is on tonight- i can't wait!!

I think the new series has started brilliantly. APO was, for me, the best episode since The Telling by far. It was funny, fresh, exciting, well-acted, beautifully scored & even the new title sequence rocks. Awful Truth was obviously not quite as good, but it was still far better than most S3 output. Bishop was a nasty piece of work; I like the whole Weiss/Nadia thing; I love the way Marshall & Dixon are more in the mission & the climax with Syd on top of that car was terrific. Top stuff.

And let me just stick up for the standalone episodes for a minute. I prefer Alias like it is now. The missions are longer & more interesting & all the characters get more to do (I think Marshall & Dixon have had more to do in the opening three eps than ALL of S3)

So, in short, S4 is Alias back on form. Let's hope it stays that way. (y) (y) (y)

ok i finally saw the premier- not too sure about the new titles- seems abit off its all syd but then its establishing the theme of alias, so i guess it fits. Noticed different style as in the way its filmed, can't think of specific examples right now tho!

don't like syd with really short hair, but thats just me. Not exactly sure where her and vaughn stand now- they haven't been a couple for like 3 years and not certain i like how they just slept together without confronting everything thats happened between them.

Love Marshall!! He's so cool! (Sloane is here...) so funny!

Awful Truth: first time i can actually remember them stating name of title within episode, but i'm probably wrong. Loved this episode, again, esp when Marshall told Vaughn to shut up- that was cool!
Nadia's pretty pissed. Understandably. Prophecy states her and Syd will do battle to the death. Do we think this is whats its about- Jack killed Irina to protect Syd, Nadia wants to kill Jack (eventually) for vengeance, Syd won't stand by and watch her father get murdered. Hence, battle.

What you guys think?? Seems a little trivial- like it needs to be about something bigger, though this theory is about as personal as it would get to them all. Than again, nothing about Rambaldi yet, and i would have thought that'd be a factor at least.

Good start though. i'm once again hooked!

I love the Rambaldi thing, but it's better in small doses. We were choked on it last season & it nearly sank the show. I like the new standalone feel. Feels like the show is revitalized.

AngelFire47 said:
Marshall told Vaughn to shut up- that was cool!
[post="1297614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I loved that bit, I thought the eppisode was great ... not APO but still brilliant and fresh. The blonde wig really works on Syd :love:

AngelFire47 said:
Nadia's pretty pissed. Understandably. Prophecy states her and Syd will do battle to the death. Do we think this is whats its about- Jack killed Irina to protect Syd, Nadia wants to kill Jack (eventually) for vengeance, Syd won't stand by and watch her father get murdered. Hence, battle.
[post="1297614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that is how the fight will start, but what gets me is why Irina had the hit put on Syd ... it would make more sence to have it on Nadia since she hasnt met her before (or has she :confused: )

Oh how I love this show and now Sunday nights :woot:

yeah i know i thought it would make more sense about putting a hit on nadia too, so there must be something else we don't know about yet. If Syd was 'the chosen one' and nadia was 'the passenger' maybe thats something to do with it- maybe syd was just a tool to find nadia, and nadia's got a bigger purpose??

dunno!

I loved last nights episode, especially where Vaughn told that woman about Lauren and Sydney and Dixon were listening, I wonder how Vaughn could say something that private with them listening, I loved how Sydney showed her emotion about it, ooh and I loved the bit where Vaughn fell asleep while Syd was talking to him, cos that is realistic, lots of guys do that while you're talking to them and it's kinda sweet but slightly annoying, I loved how she tucked him in that was just adorable!

Last nights eppisode has probably been one of my favourite eppisodes of Alias so far, but at the start I was like :confused: when the man shattered.

But I loved the whole emotional thing going on with it ;) Roll on next week :woot:

Yeah when that man shattered I had to turn away, it was disgusting!

I loved where Sydney was like

"You look awful"

"Good morning to you too!"

I thought that was funny

the start was sooooo funny- where the guy keeps saying 'i lost my bird' and weiss goes 'actually, its 'my canary flew away' (or something like that)- it was so funny!!

don't really like the s&v thing right now- know i'm prob in the minority, but the way they slept together, then nothing, then 'you wanna sleep over', just seems like theres no emotion, its all about the physical stuff. I want some tenderness, damn it! yeah i know she pulled the cover over him, which was sweet- granted, but their going from just talking to sleeping together with nothing much in between- i want them to be together again, with more emotion involved

oh well. theres always next week.

Ok, overall i liked this ep, esp the end, which i thik everyone will have.

didn't like the jerky hand-held camera in the meeting at the start- they're obviously trying to update their style, but i personally don't think they need it.

interesting how irina is weaving her way back into focus, so to speak- will be interesting to see how it pans out

love weiss and nadia- so cute!!

This has to be my least favourite eppisode ever <_< , it just kind of bored me and I kept thinking to myself "whats the point of this story". And the Weiss/Nadia going bowling was kind of pointless to me ;)

Although I loved Vaughns speach about the propsal, what would happened if Syd never went away :thinking:

Read the eppisode thing for next weeks, sounds great :woot:

yeah i know that was so cute when vaughn was saying about the proposal. i wonder where they would all be now if those 2 years never happened to syd...

Nocturne:

I LOVED this ep!! about time syd had the attention and drama of something being wrong with her, and evetyone worrying. I loved it when she was battling vaughn- that was so cool- she kicked his butt easily! GO ninja spy!!
There was more emotion between them too= syd showed her vulnerability and revealed how much vaughn's marriage to lauren had hurt her. I just felt we needed the emotion, to show they are actually human and not superheroes (all the time!)
A+ !!!

Back