Unexpected

the fluff sets in. sweet.

please tell me there will be something angsty coming up (i actually like it in this fic, mostly b/c i have been cruel and laughing at brian's pain.)
like, do they have their wedding and maybe brian shows up with a chain saw or something? that would be awesome.

good chapter. very cute.

“Mm how about getting hot chocolate and curling up on the sofa with some movies?” Sydney suggested with a smile.

“Sounds perfect to me… in fact… we could do that, every day for say… forever?” he smiled.

If only life could be that perfect! :P

“Yeah, you do. Ohh that reminds me of a story,” he sighed. She looked at him curiously. “Well, there was this guy who lived across the hall from me sophomore year of college and he was dating this girl, who happened to be a twin, only he didn’t know she was a twin. Anyway, one day the twin came over to see him, but they were so identical, he couldn’t tell them apart and the ended up having sex because apparently, the one twin was mad at the other and was seeking revenge…”

Ohh that reminds me of Friends to with Phoebe, Ursula and... em... I wanna say Eric?

Anyway great update (y) .. amd glad the uncomfortableness has gone! :smiley:

AWW that was soo cute!!! :love:
-I like that they are already talking about the future and 'forever'!!!! :D
Soo cute!!! Loved it!!

MV was in a thanksgiving episode clled "the one with Chandler in a box" that is fourth season episode 8
MUCHO GRACIAS!! i have to watch it now!

i guess i'm going to hell for not watching Friends. *sigh*

cute chapter!

oh god i would get freaked out if it was a bed my sis had slept in with her boyfriend who was now mine too lol
loved the update
thanks

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Back