Vaughn: "My name's not ....."

I love his name "Michael Vaughn" :blush: just perfect for him (and yeah, because it sounds good with Sydney's name... Sydney and Vaughn :love: ) but :P any name suggestion while waiting for season 5 :D ...

I dunno... Maybe this is just a bad dream?

Or her is Michael Vaughn's brother?

We could call him... um... erm... there are just not very many names that I like as much as Michael...

Steven Vaughn?
Andrew Vaughn?
William Vaughn? Like Daddy dearest...
Claude Vaughn... strange

for me he will always be Michael Vaughn

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS TO US?????????????????? WHY??????
but i'm in complete denial. i REFUSE to believe he's all bad. he just can't be. can't. why else would irina have given him her blessing..???

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH this is driving me crazy!!!

and btw, "claude" vaughn. nice..:D
phoebo vaughn? (from friends..anyone saw that ep? :eek:fftopic:smiley:

I don't think he's evil. he said before he met her! plus Irina gave SV her blessing she wouldn't do that if he was evil! It's just his name isn't Vaughn anymore. too bad tough it was a hot name! I bet he'll still go by Vaughn.

I don't know wut 2 think! I wus walking around after the eepisode alst night saying "my name is not Micheal Vaughn" but I refuse 2 believe tht he has any other name. IT IS VAUGHN AND THT IS FINAL LOL :lol:

He is not evil. I know he is not. he may have done some bad studd b4 but I doubt wether he is all bad, How could he be? After all the good stuff he has done :angelic:

He is Vaughn...and he will always be Vaughn. Damm...I don't want other name for him :P

Is he just like Irina??

OK, OK,

Irina did not give her blessing -- face the facts!!!

Irina acknowledged that she knew of MV's dark past. In fact, she is the only one who knows of MV's dark past. There has been no mention of MV's past, except of his father. MV was the handsome "boy next door," the mom, apple pie, and country good guy of all time. Now, out of the blue, Irina reveals that she knows of his past, which tells me that she and MV worked for the same agency in the past -- KGB perhaps, or the directorate? And MV tells Syd that his assignment to be her handler was not by random chance, or even by the design of the CIA, again the implication that MV was most likely working not only with Irina, but for Irina.

The suprises, I think, are only just beginning.

Irina did give her blessing. I think it is impossible for Vaughn to have worked with Irina. That would be stupid, and make the other seasons one big lie.

Katie

fridolina said:
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS TO US?????????????????? WHY??????
but i'm in complete denial. i REFUSE to believe he's all bad. he just can't be. can't. why else would irina have given him her blessing..???

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH this is driving me crazy!!!

and btw, "claude" vaughn. nice..:D
phoebo vaughn? (from friends..anyone saw that ep? :eek:fftopic:smiley: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1356264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh I know this is insane. I have a theory though. They had a two hour special last week in order to buy time to tweek the finale. They'll have her in injured or something so she doesnt have to do much active stuff like kickboxing. You cant have a pregnant jen jumping up kicking people's butts. I seriously say there for like 5 minutes in awww. I was so shocked that i had to rewind my vcr to see if it was true. I am in denial as well they are so perfect for eachother. (Freelancer/Schirmer) Please contact me and tell me what you think of my theory.....

Tuga said:
He is Vaughn...and he will always be Vaughn. Damm...I don't want other name for him :P

Is he just like Irina??
[post="1358060"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

"You're so beautiful."
"Dinner's ready"
"we have an oven you know we can reheat"

i think michael vaughn is such a hot name! i'm soooo sad it's not his :(

i wonder how irina knows all of this :confused: does jack and weiss and the cia/apo know!?!?!?!?! omg! i hope that syd/"vaughn" are okay from the car crash (n)

it can't be that big of a lie, if he didn't mention it to her before right>? (n)

no matter what his name turns out to be... i think everyone will think of him as Vaughn... forever. and ever.
(y)

:angry: Michael Vaughn is the perfect name for him. I don't care what his new name is, i'm still calling him vaughn! i really hope he is okay from the crash. So him and syd can get married.

:cuss: Damn it JJ! don't scare me like that! bring him back to us as sexy, getting married to syd, VAUGHN!!! always VAUGHN!

Maybe his name is James Vaughn?...na I don't know.

I think if Irina knew Vaughn's secret, then theres a good chance Jack knew too...I don't know, just a theory.

Back