Victor Garber thread #01

Hey, anybody wanna get me THAT for Hannukah, it starts on Tuesday ;) 8 nights of Victor..works for me!

One month from this Sunday..woo!!

So on Tuesday night I went to a Titanic thing at the National Geographic Society downtown, on a whim. Robert Ballard, the guy who found the ship, was speaking and I've always wanted to meet him, it was great. Anyway, I was talking to a woman afterwards and I mentioned I'd always been a fan of Thomas Andrews and she said "I became a fan of his soley because of the guy who played him in the movie, he's so cute!" I about fell over laughing :lol: I said that I'd become a fan of the guy who played him in the movie soley because of Thomas Andrews, it was really funny. I threw in a small Alias plug in the conversation too. :smiley:

:lol: Love the "Godspell" pic and the frizzy hair. It certainly has changed since then. I think Victor's hair has never really been the same since he shaved his head for "Annie."

Oh, and BTW, ladies, Santa promised to leave Victor under my :tree: because I've been a very good girl this year! :P

There is just not enough Victor to go around. Don't worry, I will invite all of you to come to my house, so you can see Victor on Christmas, because he will be under my tree, LOL!

The afro! That took some getting used to when I saw Godspell. So glad that he eventually cut his hair.

:lol: Hate to break it to all you wonderful people, but Victor promised me Christmas this year ;) But, maybe he'll be free again right after the New Year :angelic:

but... wait.... Victor said he'd be under my tree too!
:lol:
Well since i celebrate Christmas on the eve (some weird Czech/slavic tradition i think) i get Victor right after dinner and he's staying through the night. You guys can continue to argue about who gets him in the morning :P :lol:
Barbara

but wait Cherie, you CAN have him! you're in a completely different timezone and i don't think anyone has claimed him then... (i get an extra three hours on the west coast girls :P)
Barbara

Godspell to tank top is too funny. Love it.

What, are we fighting who gets Victor for Christmas ladies? I have a date with Victor on New Year's Eve for 2/3 hours for tea at the Ritz. Eat your little hearts out. LOL I am willing to share him.

-victor- said:
but wait Cherie, you CAN have him! you're in a completely different timezone and i don't think anyone has claimed him then... (i get an extra three hours on the west coast girls :P)
Barbara
[post="1094109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Exactly. I get him first and then will send him back ;) He'll be worn out... from jetlag of course :rolleyes:

I've been greatly enjoying reading the chatting and looking 🤤 at the numerous pictures, but... Jeez... Poor Victor. :eek: All those ladies fighting for him. Hee Hee Hee

I think that you ladies need a contest to decide who gets to spend Christmas Eve with His Handsome Hotness.

Now as we wait for Christmas Eve, I am ready to offer myself... selflessly... :angelic: as Victor’s Keeper. :naughty:

:lol: Too funny.

He will be under my tree this year! Step out of the way ladies. :P He's mine. :P Don't worry there will be holes so he could breathe. :lol: :rolleyes:

How long have you all been a Victor fan? I have been a Victor fan for 8 years. :smiley:

Back