Victor Garber thread #01

whooooohoo. long time there. i think there are fans here that have been around longer though. i guess i could relatively be considered a newbie. for me... just under 2 years now. i think it'll be 2 years sometime february? wow that seems like such a short time... i thought it was three years. damn.
Barbara

I hope Victor NEVER sees this thread or he'll be scared :lol:

:smiley: It's been 2 years in October for me since I discover his handsome hotness as someone else says :D

That's amazing when you think about it Barbara. You've met him twice and I've met him once already :blink: Plus we've seen him perform :woot: We are so fortunate. I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I had :blush:

I don't think Victor ever will. :lol: I've read in interviews and I heard him saying on tv, that he doesn't like the internet. He thinks it's creapy. :blink:

That's cool that you guys met him. I haven't yet... :(

All you ladies, you are going to lose...Hee! hee! hee!

I'm the one who will be under Victor's tree this year!!! :D

I'm is gift for Chrismas!!!

Hopefully, Victor Garber doesn't read these threads otherwise, he 'll think we are silly, and he'll be scared!!!
:P

How long have you all been a Victor fan? I have been a Victor fan for 8 years. 

7 years on December 19th, the anniversary of Titanic's open in theaters, the first time I fell in love with this gorgeous man :love:

Love that picture!! :stretcher:

4 days until Hannukah, and until I get Victor :happydance:

:rotflmao: Just caught up with everyone's comments...we are some crazy people!

I've been a fan off and on for years, but it was Thomas Andrews in Titanic that made my heart melt a little! :blush: And Jack Bristow cemented the relationship! :lol:

And don't worry...in that newest Alias guide, Victor talks about how bad he is with computers...they confuse him...so unless someone shows him this thread, I doubt he'll ever see it!

filmlover said:
Brooke, be sure to bring him down here, LOL!
[post="1095159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You got it! (y)

The first time I saw Victor on a computer on Alias, I about fell over laughing, because I'd always known of his distaste for them.

I didn't know that about him until I recently, so now when I see those episodes, I chuckle to myself. Apparently, he's pretty generally bad with any of the gadgets he has to use as well...but, he covers well! :lol:

I loved ATY commentary when Jennifer was talking about how much Victor hates props. It was hilarious when they were joking about how long it took for him to open the car door, LOL!

The audio commentary from ATY was by far the best in three seasons, I laugh my head off every time I watch it.

"Praaaada" LOL!!!

And Ron's 'Why is she wearing that schmata on her head?" had me dying. Being Jewish, I loved it, and I was seriously cracking up over Merrin trying to pronounce the word, I was like "Merrin, love you, but leave the Jewish words to Ron please..thanks" :lol:

Oh, and Merrin imitating SpyDaddy "I don't sell airplane parts, I never sold airplane parts!"

ATY commentary was definitely the best. The only bad thing was that Victor just left in the middle of it. They need to do another cast commentary.

I loved it when he first appeared, and Jennifer was like "there he is!" in a giddy voice.

filmlover said:
Commentary for S1 finale. It is the best one, so look at it if you can.
[post="1095558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*smacks self on forehead...hard* I canNOT believe I didn't pick up on ATY being "Almost Thirty Years"!!! :Ph34r:

Thanks! I'll check it out :rolleyes:

My mom was watching Alias with me and she saw Jack typing on the computer and she said "For someone who hates computers...he can type fast." :lol: She only likes one Victor movie and it's "Torso: Evelyn Dick Story"

Back