Victor Garber thread #01

:lol: Yeah, that is probably what he is typing, and thinking the entire time "I hate this. I don't know what I am doing. Do, I really need to do this?"

Kathy said:
:lol: I wonder what he really types... :Ponder: :lol:
[post="1095581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He types out a shopping list

-Milk
-Eggs
-Bread
-Buy Brooke a Hannukah Present..meh :lol:

Oy, don't mind me, it's Friday, payday and I've had too much sugar.

Yes, a computer is a prop. Here's my impression of Victor playing Jack typing on a computer:

sa;ldfjkadoiur;duposrf7s'erfjmwe439087--I hate props! :lol:

:lol: I could teach him. I'm good at computers. I could teach him 24/7 :lol:

filmlover said:
:lol:  Yeah, that is probably what he is typing, and thinking the entire time "I hate this.  I don't know what I am doing.  Do, I really need to do this?"
[post="1095590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

"aghadougheougejghaouhe-Canada rules"
:lol: :lol:
OMG! I didn't even realize that was you, Brooke! :hi:!!!
My impression of Victor:

bfkyfkndsk ifh lohwagrkkh oiaeydfhif hiayfi hiudy faj odufou.
It's hard to do convincingly... he does do it well. but you know what. he probably just puts his hand on the keyboard and does whatever, and then someone probably really types after and they record the sound and put it in. otherwise when victor's typing you would just hear a bunch of wh f947go chjvku rhitkhsckvjois htgoshih.
Barbara

Small Clip of Jen & Victor on Access Hollywood tonight

I just saw on Access Hollywood, March 10 (TV entertainment news show) a small clip of Jennifer and Victor doing a small song & dance number from "A Night At Sardi's" Alzheimer fund raiser. Vicotr enthused to the reporter that Jennifer was a good singer!

Update

The entertainment news show "Extra" also had a small segment of Jennifer and Victor doing a small song & dance number from "A Night At Sardi's" Alzheimer fund raiser.

I wish that there was a longer clip available!

Hello, welcome!! Jack is an amazing character, and Victor is brilliant portraying him.

Also on SD-1.net, you will find lots of Victor fans there and some more pictures of Victor/Jenn at Sardis.

Well S4 is over. Once again Victor was brilliant :eek:scar: Once again he will be overlooked for an Emmy :angry:

Mirage was fantastic. Made my cry (n) As he did in The Road Home -_-

The Tony awards are over for another year. It was not as great with Victor not there :(

Here is a photo from last years when Victor is laughing at his friend Nathan Lane :D He's so cute. Love his smile :blush:

Such a beautiful smile :blush:

Victor was brilliant throughout S4. We had a chance to see different sides of Jack.

Mirage made me cry too. Jack loved his family so much. He loved his wife and his daughter. He was so trusting and open with his wife :(

Victor was brilliant in S4. No doubt about it. I wonder if will get an Emmy nod. I wonder if anyone will get an Emmy nod from the show.

I think he will get an emmy nod.

I wish SAG awards honored suppporting players. I think Victor would have a good chance of winning one.

I think Alias cast should be nominated for Best Ensemble Cast.

Back